Hypothetically speaking......

If Batman was to suddenly appear in the Marvel universe… what villains would do you think would target him, as well as what heroes would approach him for a team up? What villains would Batman target ? What Marvel hero would he want to work with?

1 Like

So I’m thinking he’d definitely want to take a crack at the Kingpin… a villain type he’d be used to dealing with… probably would fall onto the Punishers radar… Maybe an Avenger team up seeing as they are structured similarly to the Justice League… Black Panther??? Maybe Dr strange to find a way home to the DCU? Hmmmm I wonder which female Marvel character would catch his eye? Black widow( too obvious an answer?)

2 Likes

Magneto would take all the metal from Batman

1 Like

Alternatively I’d love to see Deadpool pop into the DC Universe.

1 Like

Batman would get his ass kicked by daredevil. Marvel will always beat the crap out of DC.

Actually, Batman would beat Daredevils ass. In Batman/Daredevil: eye for an eye Batman got the drop on DD despite his advanced senses, didnt even see him coming. That is literally his only advantage, advanced senses, and Batman’s training overrides that ability. After that, Batman is bigger, stronger, smarter, and a master of ALL known fighting forms. Daredevil struggles against Punisher and and Bruce always stomp Frank, rather easily and sometimes one-handed.
@jhnjohnson… you need to read more comics if you believe that nonsense. Start with Batman/Daredevil: eye for an eye, Batman/Punisher: Deadly Knights, and the many DC vs Marvel miniseries from various decades. Definitely stop speaking authoritatively on anything comic book related, you need more knowledge than you have.

4 Likes

Batman in the Marvel Universe? Yes, he would try to take down the Kingpin. He would definitely go after the Punisher, Deadpool, and Venom. He would team up with Daredevil and try to whip Spider-Man into shape. He would seek out Captain America for counsel and would definitely have tea with Jarvis.

2 Likes