Hush

Well I finally finished reading the Hush story, it was really good! There was one part I was shock by was when Batman brutally attack the Joker without giving him a chance, it reminds me of The Dark Knight when Batman attacks the Joker in the interrogation room. How far can Batman go without braking a law?
Sound like Hush died at the end, does he ever come back? Glad I finally got to read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There might be a story called Heart of Hush…

sshshhhhhhhh

3 Likes

And…ya know, Hush Returns :slight_smile:

Hush Returns took place in Batman: Gotham Knights. Starting in issue #50 of that series.

4 Likes

Heart of Hush was way better than the original story IMO.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d heard a lot about how good Hush was, and I was a little surprised… that it completely lived up to the hype. I haven’t read Hush Returns or Heart of Hush, but I’ve been meaning to hunt down Heart of Hush because I’m a sucker for Paul Dini’s writing.

4 Likes

Hush is an amazing story, the character is even a really cool study on a character with a narcissistic personality disorder on the other end of the spectrum to rogues like the Riddler. The art in all the Hush stories tends to be really cool too, so major props to the publishing overlords and artists for that!

3 Likes

:open_book: Had it on the bookshelf… This gave me the motivation to brush off the dust & reopen it & read it in entirety… Which I am working on… So much to read, so little time to enjoy it. Ah! Off to work I go! :superhero:

1 Like

I can’t wait for the trailer for the Hush movie! They have to utilize Jim Lee’s character designs in it.

2 Likes

Hush, great read with unbelievable artwork …

2 Likes