how would you improve DC universe

What are some things u want to see on DC universe me move live action movies TV series and sections that say new releases recently added

Considering I wasted my money on a low content service, I’d say they should have current issues as they release for series like Batman, Titans, etc. all they have right now is small collections of old comics. At least let subscribers pick like 3 series to get new issues on every week like if I pick Nightwing, Titans, and Batman, then I get those issues every week and others get what they pick. At least the service will be worth it then.

2 Likes

Considering I wasted my money on a low content service, I’d say they should have current issues as they release for series like Batman, Titans, etc. all they have right now is small collections of old comics. At least let subscribers pick like 3 series to get new issues on every week like if I pick Nightwing, Titans, and Batman, then I get those issues every week and others get what they pick. At least the service will be worth it then.

Full story arcs in comics, video game console apps, and a better way of sorting and finding particular story arcs in comics.

4 Likes

Full comic storylines, arrowverse, Gotham, friends page, reply feature, group making, dark knight rises, don’t remove comics, Tim burton Batman movies, Shazam show, the Batman tv show, beware the Batman, new Batman adventures, smallville

3 Likes

Well, where does one even start? This service appears to be nothing more than a money-grab. From all appearance it’s very ill-conceived and poorly implemented.

1. The forums are not threaded. It is impossible to reply to anyone except the original poster. This form of forum was dead years ago. They need to re-code the forums so posts can be replied to. While they are at it, they can add e-mail notification for topics one would like to keep on top of since they will get lost in hundreds of posts and no one wants to spend the time to scroll through pages of posts to find the ones they want to keep track of.

2. Support is non-existent but that is not unusual for any company. I’ve been finding that support ends with ‘auto-reply’ replies. Cookie cutter responses that mean nothing and do nothing for those in need of assistance. Even for a service we pay for, no one wants to actually work and figure out a solution to an issue.

3. Their video streaming platform has not been as well tested as it should have been. Not only I, but many others get nothing but a spinning circle. Of course, ask support and you get #2 above. I stream from MANY services and have no issues with them using different flavors of Firefox over the years. But, despite my best efforts, I can’t get Firefox to work with just this one. I have to use Chrome if i want to stream here and I can’t stand Google products.

4. The amount of content is pitiful. For the price there are services with 500% more content. Heck, most any other service has more content than this. For me it is a LOT worse. I am here only for original, live-action shows. Right now that means I am just paying for Titans. So I have nothing to do with this service except on Friday. So , I am only getting content that I want 4 times a month. I know they have more shows in the works but if the scheduling goes as I think it does that means no one show will overlap with another. We get one show after another all year long. That is not nearly enough. Not even close.

Without significant improvement I won’t be paying for this for very long.

6 Likes