How we feeling about that new Hellboy trailer?

Or as I am affectionately calling it, Hellbour.

2 Likes

We feeling very, very good :sunglasses:

1 Like

Holy…hell. That looks great! Way, way better than the first trailer (which I thought was rather sucktacular). The new MIB and now Hellboy are the non-DC comic based movies I’m looking forward to this year.

HB is a Capricorn, cool! He and I can be Zodiac Buddies. I didn’t know Leeloo was in this and as the villain no doubt. Guess she’s not the Little Light of Love with a Multipass anymore.

*goes to see where that ***ing violin is

3 Likes

Mul…ti…pass.

2 Likes

Yes yes, they know it’s a Multipass…

2 Likes

Its rated R… that’s what the original ones should have been. Itll be excellent .

3 Likes

Are the Hellboy comics typically populated with R-level language and violence?

The little smidgen of Hellboy stuff I’ve read wasn’t. I just hope it’s not R for the sake of being R. Deadpool got real tiring, real fast in that aspect.

3 Likes

That looks…pretty epic.

1 Like

Ultraviolet does look ****ing nuts, she does.

resumes violin search

2 Likes

I haven’t watched the new trailer… cause I am beginning to hate trailers since they are giving away so much of the movie now.

But I can say that i am SUPER excited about another Hellboy film. I’ve been making my way through the entire Hellboy and BPRD universe the last year and gotta say i love it. They deserve a cinematic universe.

2 Likes

Shazam and Hellboy release close to my birthday. I suppose I’m due for a double feature.

1 Like

HBs look is slowly growing on me,that flying dragon helped!

I am very excited that we are getting a lot of mature geek content lately. This looks deserving of something with “Hell-” in the title.

1 Like