How to beat wonder woman?

How do you beat wonder woman? She has no obvious weakness, I was thinking maybe you could trick her in a trap, I’m curious what are y’all think? The way is there a way to beat her easily?

I’m going to say, “no” there is not a way to beat her easily - but clearly, I’m biased lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jlwwsm she is my favorite superheroine hands down. I got into a debate with a friend about her and Superman. He said in a fight she has no hope, I told him that she beat the brakes off him lol!! That’s why I asked the question!!

2 Likes

Maybe through her mind . the recent Rebirth Greg Rucka run for Wonder Woman had her in an insane asylum for a while . something like that where you go inside the machine you know.

2 Likes

In the Golden Age, she lost her powers whenever a man bound her bracelets together. I think that got jettisoned with the first “Crisis” so I’m not sure that she has a definitive weakness now.

1 Like

If you look at the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic tie in, Batwoman almost killed Diana by taking her lasso and making a noose from it and strangling her (in the same way Diana killed the Huntress). The Bat Family where more than happy to allow her to die but Batwoman let her live - She is beatable. :slight_smile:

Green Lantern

1 Like

She whooped Green Lantern’s butt in the New 52 (Justice League, #11 - it’s a fun read).

2 Likes

Batman felt there was no distinguished way to kill or stop wonder woman so he felt makeing a mental trap where she would basically hallucinate fighting a infinite army so she would just be fighting for eternity

4 Likes

I remembet watching Death Battle: Thor vs Wonder Woman, and they noter that Diana is not immune to slashing weapons or bullets(she deflects them with her bracelets for a reason). She is just extremely difficult to kill because she has been officially called the best fighter in the DCU

1 Like

Just take her lasso and make her tell you how to beat her. XD

2 Likes

I’m glad she doesn’t have an obvious weakness (like kryptonite, or color yellow) but she isn’t invulnerable so a villain had better be a creative bad ass to beat her