How Many People Would Love to Have a Harley Quinn Fan Club

:joy::joy:i support that

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

that’s our Queen :heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

She is Harley Freakin’ Quinn and I am both dangerously aroused and attracted to her and also desperately in need of a change of trousers at the same time.

3 Likes

I was literally just looking for this gif :joy: THANX! :tada:

2 Likes

@Razzzcat You are so welcome. I love being able to have this support group of Harls-anon.
Hello, I am hopelessly addicted to being the chew toy of Harley Quinn in any of her personas.
the giphy website is my source to visually express my love.

3 Likes

I keep meaning to watch Birds or Prey, I haven’t seen it yet :sob:

4 Likes

Well, this is perfect timing! If you don’t have HBO Max, you can add it as a nice little inexpensive bundle with DCU!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/hbomax

There may even be a free trial, I’m not sure…

4 Likes

Me, sitting in the Batcave looking at this thread as I wait patiently for Jason to get off patrol: “Hey Batcomputer, play Queen.”

Batcomputer: starts playing Killer Queen

2 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, the sound track is boss! Never done a WAL before might give it a try tonight.

3 Likes

Ummm did you draw your icon? Its awesome. :clayface_handhqtas:

3 Likes

They’re really fun—crazy, but fun! :tada: hope to see you there @stefanie.m!

And @Apple: what @Mae said! That’s part of what the WAL is for! Come watch with us! :grin:

4 Likes

Omg I cannot handle you right now! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

hey everybody, you can join Harley’s Crew by clicking on the notification icon, then the three lines, groups, and searching for it! let’s show the club some love!!

5 Likes

Oh snap, the cat’s out of the bag, @Razzzcat ! :relieved:

4 Likes

i so happy that it finally happened :sob::joy: i immediately set it as my title!

4 Likes

LOL, welcome, you’re officially our first member and we’re not even “official” yet!

Here’s a quick link to join the club, by the by:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/Harleys-Crew

4 Likes

:joy:i may or may not have been checking for it regularly

4 Likes