How Many People Would Love to Have a Harley Quinn Fan Club

:scream: You’re kiddin’ me! I always imagined you as a young teenage fangirl just a little bit younger than me (I turn 19 this Thursday)!

Don’t worry, though. 30 does not begin any “dark ages”. You find a new kind of beauty every year of your life. :heart:

3 Likes

@NCharles39 I legit laughed out loud! :joy: I’m actually not surprised you thought that. Most people think I’m younger because of my “enthusiasm”. :laughing: The most common guess is 16-17, lmao.

5 Likes

yes
it is time

3 Likes

Helllo did we make the fanclub :harley_wideeyehqtas: :harleyquinn_hqas:

3 Likes

:joker_ewhqtas:+ :harley_wideeyehqtas: is not meant
to be . :poison_eyebrowhqtas:+:harley_wideeyehqtas:FOR LIFE

5 Likes

Hey everybody!!! :eyes: Lookit!!!

@void_empress @nerdgirl524 @Apple @waddup3000.93123 @zoiesevier96.4467 @arkhamassassin @IvyGirlPoisonIvyLeague
@TheWifeOfJasonTodd @stefanie.m
Ok bye.

8 Likes

I would love to have this club. She is one of my favorite characters

3 Likes

@Razzzcat This would be so much fun as BoP is my favourite movie of 2020. I have never done a WAL before. Do you need to be invited or can any obsessive Harley Margot Robbie style fan join in?

4 Likes

@Remember5NovEveyHammond Anybody can join a WAL! …after the short written exam of course. :face_with_monocle: jk. :grin: click the link and check it out

5 Likes

I’m a bit surprised that there wasn’t a Harley Quinn fan club already, cause y’know, she’s amazing. But this does sound really fun. Jason Todd may be my husband, but Harley Quinn is my wifeu as well. I give this idea a :+1:.

4 Likes

I would rather have an oral exam administered by Harley herself as I am passionate and vocal about my love for BoP.

4 Likes

yesssssss, it’s about time! thanks for making it happen!

3 Likes

She might extract some teeth w/o anesthetics—the price seems too high to me. :thinking: I’ll take the written exam. Definitely.

Hi @TheKateKane! :hugs:

3 Likes

hello!!
i have to agree with @Remember5NovEveyHammond, as long as it’s harley doing it, it’s worth it​:pray:

5 Likes

@Remember5NovEveyHammond @TheKateKane

Lol Well I’ll be here w/ some ice packs and painkillers when she’s done :facepunch:t3: I GOT YOU.

3 Likes

@Razzzcat @TheKateKane Thank you, I have always relied upon the kindness of strangers but we are all one dysfunctional family here so I thank you for the list of voluntary organizations where i can recuperate.
Ice packs, painkillers, and plenty of gauze will be helpful.

4 Likes

hold the painkillers :pensive::raised_back_of_hand:

hahaohmygodwhatamidoing

3 Likes

@TheKateKane It’s worth the price as pain and pleasure are the same side of the coin for my wife and I.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:yess this is what i was aiming for!

3 Likes

I am always wary of the monitor or even the Monitor reading my posts and deeming them too graphically lurid and prurient for an open forum thread like this.
I would be the patient if Harley wanted to play a live-action game of ‘Operation.’

3 Likes