how many comics have you read on DC Universe so far?

after I finish a issue on one list I take it and put it on my “have read” list. Over the past few months I’ve done some reading on my commute to work and am about to pass 400 issues. What’s everyone else at?

4 Likes

I haven’t kept track of the amount of issues, but my guess is that it’s around 500 or so. I also do most of my reading on my school commute, but basically whenever I’m in a car.

No idea on the number, but “nowhere near enough” is my best summation.

DCU’s Comics section is a deep deep pool that’s always worth diving into.

1 Like

I’ve been reading on my morning and evening commute, which is longer these days since I moved last fall. I’m at around 600 or so.

2 Likes

Many but not nearly as much as I’d like

1 Like

Lots

1 Like

Not enough.

1 Like

Just tried figuring it out, rough about 750.

2 Likes

My maths isn’t good enough to figure it out, even if you ignore all the shows and movies, that’s like less than a dime an issue

1 Like

Like a bajillion. I can’t imagine I still haven’t reached a thousand issues by this point.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet but I should I just like the feel of having real comics in hand or trades but I’m sure I’ll read some digital eventually

1 Like

Wait… was I supposed to be counting???

1 Like

Purpleguy now you have to start all over!

1 Like

30 issues of golden age detective comics, dozens of action comics, Batman, green lantern, the flash Martian Manhunter. I’m well into the hundreds

1 Like

Every Frank Miller

1 Like

Not enough. I need to read more! My job and where I live make it tough to keep up with comics. I’m super thankful for the library this app has so that I can catch up.

1 Like