How Do You Watch YOUR CW Arrowverse shows?

Currently, I’m watching Batwoman LIVE on Sunday nights as much as possible.

I sometimes watch live but mostly on the CW app on Xbox. I do always watch them in the order they come out. Never know when something will connect.

2 Likes

I caught up from the very beginning over the summer on Netflix, and now i’m using the DVR to stay current.

Can I do a write-in vote?

watch it live, issue by issue, then later when the blu-ray trade paperback comes out … no commercials, best resolution

I watch on Xbox, buy in the Microsoft store. Sometimes I watch on the CW app when I don’t want wait for the store, but the CW app is so buggy I prefer not to.

usually DVR since i like to let a few episodes pile up and watch a few in a row.

I also stopped watching legends. It just felt boring/cringy/useless . I miss Wally and firestorm on the show. Also captain cold.

1 Like

I watch all of the shows (including Black Lightning) either live or on my DVR. Then once they come out on Netflix I rewatch them.

We can do polls

And they are open 24/7!

1 Like

I love this

This poll proves that live viewing is dead

1 Like

Personally, I have always preferred watching in my own good time.

2 Likes

Same i just started catching up on titans season 2

So, I’m about 2 seasons behind on all the Arrowverse shows mainly because Hulu won’t let you skip the commercials. Rather than wait for the Netflix drop I figured I’d catch up on HBOMAX since those should be more readily available

1 Like

@TheLastGL Only Batwoman will be available on HBO Max, and Season 1 will not be available there until next fall.

Am I the only one that watches from the CW website? Lol We gave up cable years ago and before that DirecTV didn’t carry the CW for us so the website works great. I have an ad blocker installed so that cuts out the commercials.

I do that during watchalongs if I’ve already seen the episode

I primarily watched them live with an exception of Black Lightning and Batwoman. Black Lightning I watch on the app on the weekends, and Batwoman is just simply not my cup of tea.