How Do You Use the Comics on DC Universe?

A few polls for you to share your habits.

Feel free to get more specific in your comments below.

• I read all the comics I can, new or old, doesn’t matter
  • I follow mostly newer comics almost exclusively
  • I mostly read newer comics but also read some old comics.
  • I read mostly older comics almost exclusively.
  • I mostly read older comics, but also read newer comics.
  • I read comics on DC universe, but not a lot.
  • I do not use the comics feature of DC Universe.

0 voters

4 Likes

When I read comics,

• I mostly read by character(s)
  • I mostly read by era

0 voters

3 Likes

Which era of comics do you read the most?

• The newest of the new stuff.
  • Rebirth and forward
  • New 52 and forward
  • 2000s
  • 1990s
  • 1980s
  • 1970s
  • 1950s - 1960s
  • Pre-1950

0 voters

2 Likes

None of the above. I read whatever sounds interesting at the time. At my lunch hour mostly golden and silver age, since they are normally self contained, but at my computer it could be anything.

3 Likes

I read by runs. But I don’t read comics that much on here. I much prefer physical copies. But what I have read on here was mostly older. I think the newest stuff I read was Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang’s run on Wonder Woman and I loved it!

2 Likes

I’ve been reading all of the Wonder Woman comics starting from the beginning. Loved the Golden Age. I also am reading the various “Crisis” events. I’m up to 2006 so I am also reading 52. After I make it to the present day, I’ll bounce around at whatever looks fun.

2 Likes

I do want to add I read all my comics on my Roku TV. While I know it’ll be off Roku in December, I’m hoping it’ll return or at least go on the Nintendo Switch or PS4/PS5. I can’t go staring at a computer for long periods and don’t have nor can I afford a cell phone plan.

3 Likes

PS: i still read older comics though.

1 Like

Still read new earth stuff.

1 Like

Mha mostly read batman and catwoman stuff along with the crisis stuff along with a lot of elseworld tales and the newer one shot Graphic novels.

1 Like

I reading the earliest Batman and Detective at the mo, but I read new, old, and in between.

4 Likes

On DCUniverse I read mostly older stuff. For more current reading I do TPB’s. I pretty much stick to Batman/Bane and Flash but I’ll branch out and read Harley, Superman, and other stuff sometimes as well.

2 Likes

This is a very interesting question doc! :thinking:

I don’t think I can just pick one since I do “read all the comics I can, new or old, doesn’t matter.” :smile: :nerd_face:

Narrowing it down though out of these choices… I would have to say the most is a mix of the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and Rebirth and forward… For now. :sweat_smile: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes