How Awesome It Would Be if Tim Drake Aka Red Robin Had His Own Animated Series?

I’ve been a huge Fan of Tim Drake aka Red Robin. Alot of the animated stuff that is out usually combines Tim Drake and Jason Todd, and at times they both get their due and individual credits. I just think that it would be Great if Tim Drake’s Red Robin would get his own animated series and his own movie. Was curious to see what the DC UNIVERSE feels about and maybe some thoughts of what story line(s) would be Awesome to see Animated???
PMA EVERYDAY !!!

3 Likes

How awesome was his roll in Futures End an then to Beyond Iv always enjoyed his character

2 Likes

he always reminded me of a mix between Batman and Nightwing with his own personality lol
PMA!!!

2 Likes

That would be great. Never happen, but i support the idea.

2 Likes

I totally hear ya lol I know it’s Wishful Thinking, and I know I’m not the first to think of this, But it would be Great if it did happen, or if this blog generated enough posts that it would raise an eyebrow or two lol I know it’s all Wishful but nothing wrong with that lol
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

2 Likes

I would enjoy it if it were made. He was always my favorite Robin because of his intelligence and desire to be a detective.

3 Likes

I totally here You, he was mine too, for those reasons and , plus he was good at making his own gadgets lol
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

3 Likes

how bout a True origin movie or episode, where it would be more detailed and define the Red Robin character better.
I’m just saying cause there are times You know it Drake ,Then most other time they kinda blend Drake and Todd together. and Jason Todd became very defined on screen. I know he has appeared here and there but nothing that really fully ,at least I feel, gave his character the Respect he deserves and Earned, if You ask me lol. I’d be satisfied with a movie , I think that’s more likely than his own series lmao
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

2 Likes

It would be absolutely awesome to see an animated series about Tim but it would better to see a live action movie about Tim.

3 Likes

Yeah , your probably right lol but even an animated movie, which will be more likely, not for nothing I feel the animated stuff comes off way better then live but that’s just my view of it lol
PMA!!!

1 Like

Tim drake kind of holds a special place in my heart. I started reading comics when I was a kid around 1990 or so. There was no robin at the time, but Tim drake was around trying to prove himself. I’d like an animated series based on his journey from lonely place of dying up to when he rescued Batman from scarecrow and earned his place as the new Robin. It’s an era of comics that holds a lot of nostalgia for me.

YES! why is this not a thing, plus we have seen Tim hold down two solo titles plus two team group books. Plus being a the guy that hosts a podcast all about Tim Drake (Robin: Everyone Loves The Drake) i know this would be a great idea because let’s face it… everyone loves the Drake! DC lest make it happen!

1 Like

Now I know what I’m listening to later on tonight