Horrible Opinion

Lex Luthor is right a lot of the time

2 Likes

Bat-Mite is really not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

1 Like

Batman is super interesting in satire, just like the teen titans in teen titans go

3 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte I would say that about Barry. I actually like him more than Wally, but bringing him back didn’t do anything good.

1 Like

@msgtv Lex Luthor is nothing but a sad man who let his hatred for Superman prevent him from doing great things

2 Likes

@TheLegndKillerX I wholeheartedly agree

1 Like

Right, this is why the Lego batman movie is one of the greatest batman creations ever

1 Like

@TheLegndKillerX I love it; it’s my second favorite Batman movie.

1 Like

This one is quite bad

I love the bat god. I love when he’s op, I still like more grounded stories though but just as equally as the invincible bat god

1 Like

prepares to be shamed

1 Like

Hmmm… My horrible opinion is that YOUR opinion is horrible, Awesome_Squid… There I said it… and you ALL know you were thinking it!

Now that I’m done acting like a child, I would just put it out there that it’s not that the Swamp Thing series is “the greatest thing since slice bread”, It’s just my opinion is that they nailed the portrayal of Swamp Thing, the atmosphere and actor choices.

There obviously is no “right” opinion… but you guys/girls who disagree, are definitely wrong.

Do you see?

2 Likes

Just in case my post wasn’t taken as a joke, Awesome_Squid, I don’t find your opinion horrible.

1 Like

LEGO Batman is 1/3 of a good movie

1 Like

Affleck was a bland Bruce Wayne and just a fine Batman.

2 Likes

Alfred has to wash off Bruce’s genital sweat from the batsuit. This is not really on topic, but it’s both horrible and my opinion on what happens since it’s technically never been stated, to my knowledge

2 Likes

@TheLegndKillerX Come on, everyone knows that Batman is so OP that he has complete control over how much he sweats.

2 Likes

Judging by my past statement, it’s safe to say that I’d love that

1 Like

You know those people who think they’re the smartest person in the room? It’s because we usually are.