Historical DC Battle Trivia: Monday 5/24/21 Bat Family

My usual answer is Tim or Damian. But Alfred isn’t usually an option. So I chose Alfred. He is the glue that holds the family together. He takes care of everyone no matter their status with Bruce. And he really does care about everyone. He is the real father of the Batfam, not Bruce.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that everyone knows who I’m always down with:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

Of course…everyone knows your favorite is Duke Thomas :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m missing the reference 'cuz sometimes I’m a little bit

Could you 'splain to me pleez @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder?

:thinking: :blush:

5 Likes

Clayface obviously. That disguise does not fool me.

4 Likes

I was making a joke by choosing someone random :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: kinda like the wrong answers only memes

3 Likes

Aha- gotcha! :smiley:

4 Likes

Barbara with Dick as runner up!

I like that her intelligence and education are often highlighted. She’s a hero capable of great comic book action, but I love when her mind is showcased both in and out of costume.

4 Likes

Me too. One of my favorite stories with her is in the battle for the cowl story. She is really highlighted on her ability to adapt and her computer skills in the story.

4 Likes

Jason Todd for me, obviously :blush:

819ff06080e3d6ca12c98ab6d4da748a

4 Likes