Historical DC Battle Trivia: Monday 5/24/21 Bat Family

Monday’s on Warworld are for the fans!

The winner on Friday’s poll was “Favorite Bat Family Member”.

Vote below on who your favorite is and why. If you would like recommend others a specific story line or reason as to why they are your favorite.

Remember keep it civil everyone has their own opinion on favorite character there is no wrong answer.

• Bruce Wayne
  • Alfred Pennyworth
  • Barbra Gordon
  • Jason Todd
  • Tim Drake
  • Dick Grayson
  • Damian Wayne
  • Stephanie Brown
  • Cassandra Cain
  • Kate Cain
  • Duke Thomas
  • Helena Bertinelli
  • Luke Fox

0 voters

6 Likes

I chose Alfred for several reasons.

1. He’s the glue that holds the whole Bat-Family together.
  2. He’s an absolute badass.
  3. He trained most of the Bat-Family.
  4. He’s very funny and sarcastic.
  5. He wouldn’t let anything happen to the Bat-Family.

Additionally, in the comics, when Alfred dies, everyone in the Bat-Family goes to an all-time low and even Batman broke.

5 Likes

Nice reply @Jurisdiction! Honestly Alfred is an extremely underrated character.

I had to choose Dick because his struggle to find his own way and get out from the shadow of his teacher really helped me to, well, find the confidence to carve out my own path in life. (It’s in my bio haha)

6 Likes

tenor (24)

5 Likes

My favorite is Dick Grayson. He’s one of the first ever DC characters I’ve ever had an interest in. I really like his personality and his cheerfulness when he was Robin. I like the hero he is as Nightwing. I just generally like who he is.

7 Likes

I chose Dick because of his Booty :joy::joy::joy:

Actually I chose him because I love his personality and how even though he has faced so much pain and trauma he still stays positive…and not the fake kind either

5 Likes

Good choice I’ve always loved Alfred and it’s nearly impossible not to think of him when Batman is mentioned. He is just as iconic as any character in the batfam

4 Likes

He is my favorite as well. When I stopped reading comics for awhile and decided to get back into them it was a Nightwing run that I started back up with. I’ve loved the character of Dick since I was a kid.

6 Likes

This was difficult to answer because I really enjoy all the Robins and I think my answer changes sometimes. Right now I went with Damian because of how complex he is and we have seen so much character growth from him over the years. He is very loyal and reading his relationship with both Dick and Jon is always a lot of fun.

7 Likes

I really like your answer because I’m the same way. I default to Dick Grayson most times since he is the one I know the best but lately I’ve read a ton of Red Hood and really enjoy him as well.

6 Likes

Exactly! I used to have a clear favorite (Tim) but now that I have read more of each of the others it is hard to say a favorite because I like them all now.

6 Likes

You just spoiled what I was about to read. I was completely convinced he was a static character who would never change :laughing:

6 Likes

Obviously I vote for myself. It is boastful, but I am not known for my humility.

7 Likes

what humility?

lmfao

4 Likes

When Superman was trapped in Ice I admitted the world needs him more than me. Lot of good it did, since Robin still had to do all the work getting him out.

6 Likes

tenor (2)

6 Likes

Do I really have to say anything more?

4 Likes

I think 60’s batman is where it’s at because for some reason I’ve always been a fan of comedic superheroes.

5 Likes

Section Eight!!!

4 Likes

I have to say Bat. He’s my favorite Superhero in general. Was my second with Martian Manhunter at the top but they rotated due to the Arkham Games. Such a fun series of games.

But they’re all awesome™:+1:. Jason is probably my second of the family just because he introduced me tot he anti hero which I thought was awesome™:+1:

5 Likes