Hiring?

What does it take to work for DC Universe? What kind of jobs are available? What is it like working for DC? I feel like I’ve been stuck in the Phantom Zone working in these call centers.

You guys hiring? Lol @applejack

2 Likes

Hello @maddox92

I found this link is on the DCU website. I hope it helps :slight_smile:

https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001698708-Is-DC-Universe-hiring-

5 Likes

Yeah this is perfect, thank you. After coursing through the listed positions, I guess it’s no surprise to discover everything requiring at least 20 years of experience and/or a bajillion degrees xD. Or some skillset in film and media. I’m a former server for the elderly at independent/assisted living facilities and currently technical support for Dell.

I gotta broaden my resume -__-. Be nice to have a job I enjoy though.

4 Likes

I agree I does seem like a awesome place to work for.

3 Likes

Yeah but you gotta be like top notch. DC’s only great because they got great top notch ppl with lots of experience. The rest of us mortals will still kiss the feet of Darkseid, rummaging and rolling in Apokolips’ ground.

3 Likes

You can intern for them and then you never know! I would have done it but I dont want to take my fandom for granted. I will trust the good folks there.

1 Like

To add to JL’s post, you’d want to visit warnerbroscareers.com and upon arriving at that site, you would then look under the Warner Brothers Digital Networks category to see if there are open positions within DC Universe.

2 Likes

So, no jobs that require that I sit at hone and consume DC products, huh?

Drat.

1 Like

Heck, i would do janitorial work in the DC Universe. Hire me

1 Like