Hector Navarro Stop The Spoilers!

Everytime I see Hector Navarro do a preview on dc daily, I make sure I have already seen it. His descriptions go way too in detail of what will happen in the said episode/s. Reel it back mr spoiler!

2 Likes

I’m a huge no spoiler advocate. I go so far as I won’t watch a trailer of a movie I’m gonna see. Or a review of a comic or show I’m going to watch. So it’s always fresh. I FF a lot of DC daily on the spoiler sections. I empathize with u on that subject. Still enjoy the shows tho.

1 Like

Solid approach djd. I also don’t watch any trailers for select films I’ve been waiting for. It can get laborious dodging media (especially those articles where the title is itself a review you’ve read before realizing) but the payoff is so worth it when you go in with fresh eyes knowing nothing.

Hector’s section does go too in depth for me. That’s what the mute button is for.

1 Like

I’m with you djd but not to that extent lol. I love watching previews but some do give a lot away so I understand that. I always skip the DCTV segments as I realized after the first few they give too much away. Sometimes article titles on comic sites give too much away just in their headlines lol.

2 Likes

It’s part of why I don’t watch DC Daily all the time, because I’m dreadfully behind on all the shows outside the DCU.

1 Like

I agree, he gets to excited and accidentally slip a spoiler! I was mad last month when one of DC cast members spoil Aquaman movie for me by comparing to another movie! So next time Hector or one of DC cast members needs to be careful what they say or not say it at all!

1 Like

I appreciate Hector’s input because he is passionate, spoilers or not.

2 Likes

I would love to hear him talk about 3-D Blu-ray for the few of us that love it, Hector included

… that won’t happen on DC Daily

SouthPark

Yeah, if you’re caught up on the shows it’s not bad. The comic reviews on ones I haven’t got to yet, & the movies in that same arena are parts I FF. I still watch the majority of the shows tho, it’s good tv.

I watch all the shows I just skip the DCTV segments. I don’t deserve cable so I watch everything a day later on the Cw app

2 Likes

I don’t have* cable lol. Swype lol

1 Like