HBO MAX Originals

Before I get HBO MAX, do we know what ‘originals’ they’ll have and release date for Titans S3?

1 Like

They are about to get the originals here on December 1st. They are making a Green Lantern show. I heard Guy will be the main character.

1 Like

Titans season 3 is currently in production. Assuming Covid doesn’t shut production down again, I’d guesstimate that we’ll see the premier around April or May. As for the other originals, they’ve got a Green Lantern show, a spinoff show of the upcoming Batman movie, a Justice League Dark show, rumored Zatana and Constantine spin-offs of said JLD show, and I think there’s and animated thing I’m forgetting.

2 Likes

Hmmm… ok. Thanks! I may hold off till reviews are in for the new shows. Titans was ehn anyways… so won’t get it just for that. How about YJ? They continuing that show? :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Yes. Young Justice season 4, titled Young Justice: Phantoms, is also coming to HBO Max. They’re also getting Harley Quinn season 3.

1 Like

I hope the show is good but I’ve got a feeling they’re going to mess it up. I hope Guy acts like the Guy in the comics.

1 Like

There’s going to be a decent amount of DC shows as already described above, but I want to point something out. Don’t get HBOMax if you ONLY want to watch the DC content. There’s a decent amount of it, but HBOMax is a platform made for much more general content and audiences. For $15 a month, make sure you go through and check out all of the content they provide to see if you’ll get your money’s worth. If not, wait for the DC shows to air and get a free trial or pay for a single month.

3 Likes

My fortune teller says he will act like post character development Stargirl instead.

1 Like

Call me a dreamer but I’m still hoping the shows will come back to DCU lol. It was great for us fans, like you said I don’t care much about the other HBO MAX stuff…

2 Likes

That’s definitely not looking like the case. DCU is just not profitable the way it is. If youre really not interested in other content on HBO, I would suggest holding out til more is on there for you.

1 Like

Max is solid, you won’t regret. Miss my dc universe home though.

1 Like

Yeah. Guess I’ll just be with done DC. Only show I’ll miss is YJ, others weren’t that great anyway. And comics haven’t impressed me in years. Thanks to all for the info though.

1 Like