Has Anyone Read Red Hood And The Outlaws?

I just added you.

1 Like

I would like to see Tom Taylor get a crack at writing Jason as well.

5 Likes

So I was checking out some reviews for how the recent RHATO comics have been received and apparently Scott Lobdell is supposedly ending the series at Issue 50. This was apparently announced on Scott Lobdell’s Instagram live (I don’t have Instagram so I can’t check for sure). I don’t know what this could mean for the characters but I thought y’all would like to know if this happens to be true. (If it’s not true or something else happens I’ll delete this post.)

1 Like

Huh, interesting. It might be nice to have new blood, but I definitely hope the series doesn’t get cancelled entirely, or for that matter get a worse writer.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly my concern. I hope whoever gets the series (or writes a new one the article I read didn’t say anything about a reboot) does a good job. Hopefully if this is all true Jason and the others aren’t on the shelf for too long.

2 Likes

I hope the same although this news doesn’t sit to comfortably with me.

3 Likes

Hmm. I was already thinking that the Jason Todd Club side of Renegade Robins would be essentially expiring in about a year (once we caught up to the current TPB volume of Red Hood: Outlaw). If the series ended at #50, that would salt the earth after me!

4 Likes

Hey who knows someone else might pick it up or make a new series! We can’t lose hope! We don’t even know if this is 100% confirmed yet.

3 Likes

I love Red Hood and the Outlaws. The new 52 team and the Rebirth team are completely different, but both are amazing. The Bizzaro intelligence storyline made me cry. My love of the series may be a little biased because my favorite comic book character is Jason, but I definitely like it.

There are some twists that I like about Red Hood, personally I think he is the best character DC could create.
I love all all facets, reconciliation, being part of the family, love him. His fight with the family hurt, the way the Batclan keeps treating him and I mean everyone except Alfred, ALfred is great. Therefore her current rebellious phase of bad boy is so hot, I love her and I would love that in the future she finally had a good romance and I like artemis for him. I love the art of Dexter and Veronica can do for Jason.
The Jason’s team with Artemis and Biz, I like more than Kory and Arsenal while still being good
Lobdell has taken some very interesting turns, one of them really really good, only sometimes he has dropped wildly, others time he surprise the way how he uses them again
I like the idea to reviving Willis, Faye Gunn as his grandmother, I love the drama between the fight with Batman due to all the drama with the Penguin, and de surprice Jason make a shut in blanck, I don’t like Lobdell remove Sheila, she is a important part of the trauma of Jason, a mother’s betrayal is not easy to handle, the last drama was just great, it was great, and ignored the Jason wake up in his own coffin.

Someone knows about the rumor that RHATO finish in the number 50? I think maybe it is the departure of Lobdell, a writer change or just a trick to make purchases increase (I hope it is the latter), I hope it is a lie since without Jason I see no object keep buying DC comics.

Don’t get me wrong he has good characters, Batman one of them, and maybe he will read it from time to time, but may not. However Jason has much more potential if they know how to get it out.
Personally don’t like other character of DC, Nightwing is nice but like superman I feel very insipid about their personalities. Sorry sorry
They are my tastes, I do not mean that they are bad, but I really consume DC because Jason i’m a big fan of him, to the degree that I prefer to go for a Red Hood comic o some issues where Jason appear like DCeased unkillables, Alfred Rip etc (please don’t kill me) than Marvel’s comics or any anime (I really like it marvel and some anime)

1 Like