Has anyone read “Joker”

This is a super dark and crazy graphic novel, but it’s an incredibly interesting look at joker, it shows how smart he is, but he’s still an evil monster. He’s not as likeable as usual, but he’s as crazy. Has anybody read it, if so what do y’all think of if

2 Likes

Big-time bud! One of those ones where you see the cover and buy it no questions asked Lee Bermejos work was awesome in it. Great story lot of fun. Jokers day to day business operations when bats ain’t around

1 Like

Sounds cool, I’d like to read it. Is it on DCU (the 1975 series), or is available for purchase?

1 Like

no it’s from 2008 it’s a one shot book, if you like joker i recommend buying it, it’s an interesting look at joker

1 Like

@JL, it’s an original graphic novel by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo, the same team behind the Lex Luthor: Man of Steel mini-series (which was later retitled and reissued as “Luthor” some time after Joker had been out) and the Batman: Noel original graphic novel as well.

To the topic at hand, I’ve read Joker. I bought it when it came out around The Dark Knight’s theatrical release. It’s quite good (creepy too as you might expect).

1 Like

Awesome! thanks @Tjjackson9 and @Vroom

1 Like

It is a good read. :diamonds::black_joker:

1 Like