Has Anyone Heard Any News About Young Justice Season 4?

Thank you, @MissGsptlsnz!

2 Likes

Hmm … most animation is done on computers these days, I don’t see why the animators can’t do their work remotely from home. Disney was able to crank out Mandalorian season 2 (coming in October) despite Covid, and that includes special effects (basically animation).

It does disappoint me that a whole year after Season 3 ended, that all there is for YJ Season 4 are 12 scripts and some voice recordings.

Regardless the length of the wait, I’m excited. I’ve always been a fan of YJ since it’s 2010 release with Superboy and Miss Martian being my faves. I’m curious to know how it’ll wrap up season 3’s main story line and have my fingers crossed for a Superboy Miss Martian wedding episode as that proposal made me flip my lid last season. I also can’t wait to see Beast Boy and the Outsiders come into their own as a team. Just remember, we all need to remember, with the pandemic and the close downs, we need to remember that it’s gonna take longer than planned and that’s ok. I’m impatient about the new season too, but I’m not mega complaining. I’m just staying excited and y’all should do the same instead of being so cynical about it.

3 Likes

Yes @TheDuckThatQuacks!!! Thanks for the logic and positivity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m really looking forward for it. Probably more news next week

3 Likes

@matthew.hecht47.66946 while no episodes are done, they did have this much completed when the pandemic started

If season 4 of yj is phantoms I want to see sinestro of even scarecrow play a role with their phantoms and I hope to see Jason Todd like how we saw him in season 3