Harley's Crew

Congratulation, that’s really cool!:grinning:

5 Likes

@DC89

Stumbled upon it and thought this was cute, lol

5 Likes

Sooo cute, and now kinda’ timely ‘cuz my gurrrl just got some new duds (that I’m very much on board with!) and is finally gonna’ get some time out of the cave. :smiley: :+1:

@Pow-Pow- have you seen this Maihack yet? First time for me.

Thank you so much for posting this @Jay_Kay. :smiley: :purple_heart: :0_supergirl: :0_batgirl: :00_supergirl: :00_batgirl1:

4 Likes

Right on! :smiley: and I’m digging that King Shark Funko :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just noticed Harley does not have homicide on her record. Attempting, but not committing like the others. Is this because she has not been caught, or truly not killed anyone in the DCU? I know she has killed in the comics.

8 Likes

Interesting – especially since one of the things that was directly mentioned in the first Suicide Squad movie, something that David Ayer has said was added in the editing process by Geoff Johns without his permission was that Harley was an “accomplice to the murder of Robin.”

7 Likes
6 Likes

Already SOLD OUT? WTH… :frowning_face:

6 Likes

That was fast… sorry… :frowning:

6 Likes

No need to be sorry :blush: unless you bought the last one… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I would not be too sad. They saved you $2k and silicone is super creepy. I’ll stick to polystone.

8 Likes

@DC89

:rofl:love the way her legs are going. :joy:

6 Likes

They weren’t going to ship to the USA and some people seem to have bought them without knowing that… Also it’s strange to me that people would spend that much on a statue but to each their own I guess. I think I read that they sold out in 2 hours, and they’re still months away from being ready to ship.

6 Likes

Good morning to all of the bestest most awesomest friends of the Harley’s Crew! I love you all the so very, very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

6 Likes

THIS. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Also- my McFarlane TSS Harls is on its way. :smiley: :+1:

… and I bought these super cool Doc’s, some purple laces, and two super cool BG lace badges to go with 'em. :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl:

:smiley:

8 Likes

OMG you guys- it’s the first pic of BG from Titans Season 3!

#CommissionerGordon

More Titans S3 pix here-

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see her in costume.

5 Likes

But did you ever find the hoodie you were looking for? That would tie everything together in a bow of awesomeness… :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking of buying a new pair of Doc’s. I always wore the standard “Oxfords.” They used to be my everyday shoes, but over the last few years, I haven’t had any, cause the store I bought them at went out of business. I miss them. I’m glad to see you representing “Dr. Martens” here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

YOO HOO, @DC89. Did you feel anything about a half hour ago? :flushed: about 4:20 PM right now.

5 Likes