Harley's Crew

:laughing: Yep. Pretty much dead on accurate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Okay, I figured it out. Sacrifice completed and removed my personalized license plates. Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

Yay @Dacoba! You’re one of us now! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

Welcome to :harleys_crew:!

5 Likes

@DC89, I have a question, what do you think of Batgirl from The Batman (2004)? In the series Barbara and Pamela Islee were young girls who are friends before becoming Batgirl and Poison Ivy. :slightly_smiling_face: I think this was the first time we see them as high school characters.

5 Likes

Love BG from The Batman. She’s super fun in that show and I love that Dick is younger than her in the series, 'cuz that’s how it is for them age-wise in the comics as well. I even have her action figure- it’s one of my faves.

They were indeed BFFs in the show right up until Pam got turned into Ivy.

BG/Pam Fun Fact- the duo also attended Super Hero High together in DC Superhero Girls ver 1.0 and Metropolis High in DC Superhero Girls ver 2.0. :smiley: :00_poison_ivy: :00_batgirl1:

:+1:

5 Likes

That’s really cool. I’m going to be talking about The Batman series over at DC Animated Club. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you Sir!

2347498-14.02

Very cool. :+1: I’ll be sure to drop by and check it out. :smiley:

5 Likes

My buddy over at BKR on YouTube put together this fantastic look at Madonna and her inner self. Good stuff here peeps. :+1:

5 Likes

Especially this one:

10 Likes

Mr. @biff_pow just shared this over in the collectibles thread- detailed news on The Suicide Squad action figures:

Harls looks a-maz-ing!

Lookit’ this @ejdias.95910- a Walmart exclusive stand alone King that you won’t have to Build-A-Fig to get!

:00_suicide_squad2: :00_harley_quinn: :shark: :0_harley_quinn: :harley_delicioushqtas: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

Also- Sideshow will be selling this Bandai-made TSS Harls in December. I am FOR SURE getting this. :+1:

8 Likes

M’kay, so just one more thing. In the spirit of the super fun DCSHGs WALs that Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae so awesomely set up for us I wanted to up three of my most fave Barb/Barry frens moments 'cuz these two are sooo cute together as buddies:

OMG- Barb here^^^ :rofl: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Barb’s ‘Giddyup’ feet :laughing: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Love my gurrrl and Barry’s buddyship so much! Thank you again Queen Razzzcat and Mighty Mae for WALing these for us! :hugs: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: :00_flash: :00_flash1: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Cool, thank you. I gotta get my preorder in quick

6 Likes

I’ll go drop these in our collection/toy/shopping thread. :raised_hands::harleys_crew::black_heart:

Ps. There’s a club thats perfect for all this BG talk, @Hugo_Strange. (SECRET: :shushing_face: Barbara Gordon runs the show over there. :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_batgirl1: :00_birds_of_prey: :point_right: Right this way.

6 Likes

:diamonds: Hey everybody! :wave::smile: We have a multi club crossover discussion set for this month (& more coming s​:eyes:n) w/ our friends at DC History Club, House of Horror, and Justice League Book Club—join us! :tada::raised_hands:

And come by our award show! The votes are in! :trophy:

7 Likes

Ps.I’m away for a few days, but wanted to say: Hope everyone has a safe, happy and relaxing holiday weekend! :us: :heart::white_heart: :blue_heart: :harleys_crew: Take care.

Also: 7/2=HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGOT ROBBIE! :birthday: :crown::heart::black_heart: :australia: :clinking_glasses: :dancer:t2: And thank you. :wink:

9 Likes

:raised_hands:

All hail! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m already there. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

OMG. James Gunn just replied to me on Twitter! Sorry not directly Harley related, but my Captain Boomerang cosplay goes with my wife’s Harley. And I had to share!

9 Likes