Harley's Crew

Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae- are we still gonna’ WAL this? We haven’t had much to watch lately and we still got a ways to go until August and :00_suicide_squad2: so maybe we could do this?

9 Likes

From Little Gotham: Once Upon a Crime.

9 Likes

This post made me think of this- which was only for this issue, and technically counts…but this outfit was chosen for her by Joker.

7 Likes

Hmm, could be a cool WAL. I never did see “I, Tonya,” but I meant to.

7 Likes

Another one I saw on Reddit was a hilarious fan comic of the Justice League hearing about this rumor. It’s pretty hilarious, though I’m not sure if I can post it.

Also, that is an AWESOME Father’s Day gift. :rofl:

I forgot all about this! I watched this a while back and it’s a really good movie.

That’s cool! I picked it up a week or so ago because it was super cheap on Comixology, so I’m gonna have to give this a read soon. :smiley:

7 Likes

WELL I had to look that up, didn’t I? Thank you!

Oh yay I didn’t know about this!! I have to add it to my list.

I agree that it’s impossible to “shame” a cat, and if Selina is anything to go by, I bet Esme has a stash of valuables somewhere.

7 Likes

You definitely should! The Snow Queen has the best art in any Batman book.

7 Likes

Dustin Nguyen is definitely a top-tier Batman artist.

7 Likes

Crew peeps!

Please join us tonight over at the Lounge for the final Infinity Train WAL! :sob:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-infinity-train-watch-along-mondays-this-june-7pm-pt-10pm-et/1504487

6 Likes

Also, spoils for Batwoman season finale, but:

7 Likes

Holy Harlequins B’Man! I didn’t know that this was a Harley joint-

BManHarl66

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/batman-66-62/fa345f80-139a-4906-ab27-113d466c898e/

7 Likes
8 Likes

That’s a beautiful panel!!! :smiley::metal:

8 Likes

Yeah, this one is on subscribe for sure! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Back in the mid 2010s TTG knew what time it was. See if you can spot what I’m talking about.
:smiley: :heartpulse: :00_harlivy: :00_teen_titans:

IvyHarleen

6 Likes

Hey there, @Harleys-Crew!
Our next movie night is up! The Suicide Squad countdown begins—Join us! :popcorn: And stay tuned for more info and shenanigans… :eyes: :harleys_crew:

Check out this poster too: :star_struck: :00_suicide_squad: :00_suicide_squad2:

Also…did anyone else notice this? :eyes:

11 Likes

@Dacoba :raised_hands: YES! I can’t wait! And WELCOME! :hugs: You should join the Crew, btw! :harleys_crew: :green_heart:

:00_harlivy::full_moon_with_face:
lol, its right in the middle so my eyes went to it immediately. Or was it my :heartpulse:? Awww.

7 Likes

Wishing all of the mostest wonderfulest peeps of the Harley’s Crew thread the best of the mornings today! I :purple_heart: you all the so very much!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

6 Likes

Same :purple_heart: Hope everyone’s having a good week!
Ps. A song to start your day, Crew.

Pps. Christmas is June. I’ll take it!

8 Likes

ON IT! :seedling: I haven’t watched it yet :eyes:

7 Likes