Harley's Crew

Do Bazookas count?

d0c109757df3553d334594a88d1ec975

11 Likes

I love how good Harley is with momentum. It’s also just not as cool with smaller, lighter weapons.

10 Likes

If so, I got one I could borrow from a special someone, and I got at least 2 bats and a mallet on me in case a Crew member needs one, I like to come prepared.

redhood

e5d6a26f4fbfa0c43094b07ad27de834105fa1b1

9 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

Woo-Hoo! An awesome WAL and revolución Harley Q. style- count me in!

10 Likes

Droppin’ off some awesome Pam GIFs for ya’ Queen @Razzzcat, ‘cuz I :purple_heart: ya’. :smiley: :hugs:

9 Likes

YES. @gwynniepeg- come join the coolest HQ themed shindig ever! :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew:

11 Likes

Dear @gwynniepeg, We’d love your company (and battle expertise, lol) :hugs: :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad: :green_heart:

Please see above gif of my glorious plant lady. :wink::boom: I like the way you think @TheRealDetectiveShoe. Can’t be Harley Club w/o splosions!

Heart you too! :sob: Thank yoooou. :rose::green_heart: #TeamGreen

11 Likes

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hello, friends!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Always good to have backups… :grin:

8 Likes

Yay @gwynniepeg!

8 Likes

Running Man Zebra is the BESTEST. Luv it every time you post this GIF Mighty @Mae!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

8 Likes

WELCOME @gwynniepeg!! :tada::raised_hands: :dancer:t2:

Wanna join the Crew? :eyes::00_harlivy: :cobb_squad:

:muscle: Excellent. :harleys_crew: You know how I like a can-do attitude, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :green_heart:

10 Likes

I am definitely down to join the crew!

10 Likes

@gwynniepeg :raised_hands: :dancer:t2:!! There’s a link up top :point_up_2:or I can add you manually, if you prefer. :green_heart: It’ll keep you up to date on our activities. Click #harleys-crew (for the dime tour) of what’s going on now if you like. :harleys_crew:

11 Likes

Welcome!! I saw you at the thing, and thought you’d like this thing! :clinking_glasses: glad to have you!

10 Likes

Welcome to The Crew @gwynniepeg. Grab a bat and have some fun… :harley_classichqtas:

9 Likes

I’m surprised you weren’t part of the Crew already @gwynniepeg! :smile:

9 Likes
8 Likes