Harley's Crew

Wonderful Crew peeps! :hugs:

If you’ve got access to the Lounge, we’d love to have you for our Infinity Train WAL that is resuming its journey this Monday! Please bring a donut-holer!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-crew-presents-infinity-train-watch-along-mondays-this-may-7pm-pt-10pm-et/1504487

8 Likes

Also, another Crew alert, y’all. More things to vote on! Yay!

8 Likes

So, I’m guessing that we’ll all be voting for suicide squad seven for more harls content?

7 Likes

Absolutely!

:cobb_squad:

7 Likes

I’m sorry but I gotta vote Robins
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I love my Robins, but cannot stand Seeley’s writing so

7 Likes

I just really want to see Stefanie treated like a former Robin

9 Likes

The most wonderfulest of Hellos to all of my most favorite peeps here in the always amazing Harley’s Crew! I have so many of the :purple_heart:s and the :hugs:s for you all!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

8 Likes

I mean, Steph is a former Robin canonically. That’s been acknowledged now.

7 Likes

Not as much as it should though

5 Likes

GASP!!
jkjk It’s fine. :hugs: I’d check it out (mostly for Steph :full_moon_with_face:) but I want that Suicide Squad!! :harley_delicioushqtas::diamonds::boom:

8 Likes

It should be noted that Steph is one of my top ten characters. As is Dick. I just. Seeley’s writing. No thanks.

5 Likes

I must admit. I’m not that “in the know” on his writing. You’ve said this before in the “Round Robin Thread,” why is that?

6 Likes

He wrote Grayson, and it’s just a take and tone I’m not fond of when it comes to Dick.
He also has a history of being kind of a jerk on Twitter which, to be fair, applies to a lot of people in comics.

7 Likes

My wife Harley would whoop batgirl disrespectfully

4 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking:

5 Likes

It’s gonna be weird if I go back and comment on all the comics discussions but I need to get back into comics, dudes. I need to get on the level. Will I ever catch up? Probably not but maybe. :0_book_club:

6 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Happy Sunday! One more quick reminder our Monday Harley Day WAL tomorrow will in the lounge: :point_right: Infinity Train

AND we’ve got a crossover w/ DC History Club for our next book club and movie night​:point_down: Come by to read or discuss the book and movie before the WAL (like how is it :00_dc_pride: relevant? And how many splosions it takes to topple a fascist regime?)

Hope to see you there! :tada:

19 Likes

Yep, so, since we just finished up WAling DCSHGs I wanted to post this up 'cuz neato/funny. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes