Harley's Crew

Oh we NEED some peeps! Yum!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad yall will have me :grin:

8 Likes

I’m glad to be one of y’all’s peeps! We’re one big corn syrupy family. This feels nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

We are SO cool! Harley Fans are BEST

8 Likes

This reminded me of elementary school when our class would go to the same farm every year and learn about corn and corn syrup- It wasn’t until way later that we all realized they were trying to brain wash us into loving corn syrup :clown_face:

"Hey, kids! Today we’re gonna jump on a massive pillow, play hide in seek in a maze of tiers, pet goats, play in corn, and also, this stuff fuels America and you should constantly consume as much as possible whenever possible!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: "

7 Likes

Hey, you gotta convert them while they’re young :smiling_imp:
Honestly though, that sounds like a lotta fun… you know, minus the corn syrup propaganda part…My field trips weren’t nearly as cool. I think I had a field trip at a supermarket once… :thinking:They were running out of ideas

8 Likes

7 Likes

And voiced by Sly Stallone too, which is perfect casting for a giant shark/human hybrid.

“HAND?!”

:rofl:

And coughing without covering your mouth! Perfect, especially nowadays.

That whole –

“We’re all gonna die.”
“I hope so.”
“Oh for :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: sake.”

– Exchange is basically both sides of my brain during a bad day at work.

10 Likes

Welcome back @king.hock! :hugs:

8 Likes

He fits the role surprisingly well! This was the role he was DESTINED for!
Also the “NOM NOM?” scene where straight up swallows a guy whole. Man, this trailer is too good be true :laughing:

9 Likes

Debating if I should watch the new SS trailer (are we calling it TSS or what?) because sometimes I like going into movies completely blind. I saw the first trailer during the Fandome stuff. Anything super good in that new trailer?

9 Likes

Oh lots of very good stuff! No spoilers, but lots of excitement and funniness

8 Likes

@iJest I like to go on blind too, and usually only allow myself the very first trailer, so I watched this one. It was excellent!

:thinking: Lots of banter…which is funny. Carnage, of course. And a FLOWER SPLOSION I have no plans on ignoring. :smirk: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart: Other than that you prbly got the vibe from FanDome.

Oh, and I’m calling it Suicide Squad 2. Less confusing.

(Loving this poster) ps. HEY @king.hock!! :hugs:

11 Likes

Lol, it actually got pretty boring after the 7th time I went-

7 Likes

Certain trailers I think invite disappointment if they really focus on things that don’t turn up in the actual movie. I’m all for the hype train, but I don’t obsess over it, so maybe I will watch at some point.

That poster is so magnificent. I want that to be her forever costume :pray: I really like the look of the promo/posters they’re doing so far. “Don’t Get Too Attached” lol with all that being said, explicitly, that most of these characters are going to die, probably… who wants to bet that people will still complain about it once we get this movie? :eyes:

9 Likes

Oh and just to be clear about what I just said above, I am not talking about HQ dying. That would be illegal and if that happens I’m throwing this whole movie away. Fair warning, Gunn. Tread lightly.

8 Likes

That IS :100: ILLEGAL, and in addition to throwing the whole movie away…we riot. :muscle::fire: :harleys_crew:

YES! I :purple_heart: it.

10 Likes

Too late :disappointed_relieved: I already love all the characters, and I don’t even recognize half of 'em :sweat_smile: With that being said, does anyone happen to know what version of the Suicide Squad this movie is based on? I’m still very much a newbie when it comes to comic book lore. I actually just got into reading comics, and boy do I have a lot to learn!

She looks so good sporting the ol’ red and black! No hate on her previous costumes (Harley always looks great) but I feel like this is a more fitting look :heart: :black_heart:
Margot Robbie is as stunning as always :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Hey @aleh.ni! This is a definitely good starting point :point_down:

To me, the movie seems a bit like a cross between Ostranders Suicide Squad meets :thinking: …Rebirth SS. Both are in our DCUI library! Hope this helps! :diamonds::black_heart:

10 Likes

Eyyyy, nice! I’ll definitely give it a looksie! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes