Yep

6 Likes

Ooh, welcome!

5 Likes

Ooh, another welcome!!

5 Likes

Nachos and Peeps?

8 Likes

I had ike 3 nightmares last night, got depressed, skipped school, took a depressed nap, had another nightmare, got more sad, and now I want to depression nap again but I’m terrified I’ll have another nightmare

Anyways, I’m great :+1:

And welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here!:heart:

6 Likes

Yes, but you have to wait a few days until those peeps are stale.

6 Likes

You’re making me worried there @Foofarow.Femme.Fatale Depression sucks major cheeks, and nightmares sure as hell don’t make it better. I know its easier said than done, but I hope you feel better :pleading_face: Stay strong pal:heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

I think I know the main reasons I’m having a bad day, so I’m hoping I can make tmr better, lol

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

OR…Peep nachos, just hear me out. Using Stacys brand cinnamon and sugar pita chips and lightly melted peeps as cheese and dollops of jalapeño jam for salsa. It could work…maybe…nevermind… :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Shhh, don’t scare the newbies… :shushing_face:

And also maybe it’s just something you ate affecting your sleep. Hopefully that’s all it is. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. Sleep tight Foofie:slightly_smiling_face:

and WELCOME all new Crew members, so many at once I lost count. Were we holding a pledge drive or something?

8 Likes