Harley's Crew

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: yoo hoo, me too :grin:

7 Likes

Just popping in to drop of this off:

:triumph: :muscle: :00_dc_pride: :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :two_women_holding_hands:

8 Likes

he’s easily one of my favorite versions of king shark. I’d watch him or any of the cast from the animated show in live action

9 Likes

Yes, please!! :raised_hands: :shark: Lookit how cute he is!! How can they say no to this face??

:point_down: I did find this tho…??

https://www.amazon.com/Inches-Stuffed-Plushie-Collection-Decoration/dp/B09JK6F688

:eyes: The world needs these @ejdias.95910. Honestly, I kind of want one that’s pillow sized too so I can spoon him when I decide to park it on the couch and watch a movie. This could be me if only they’d listen!!

12 Likes

Here’s some things btw :coffee:

(I’m totally going to see Babylon on Xmas Day. :christmas_tree:)

13 Likes

Same! Can’t wait :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Just saw the 2004 Catwoman movie :catwoman_hv_4::face_with_hand_over_mouth::full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so going to see this. :yellow_heart:

These are cute! I might customize some Vans instead for that price though. :harley_hv_1:

8 Likes

Heads up y’all-

MafEX has got a new Hush Ive figure coming in 2023 :

And Hush Harls is up for pre order:

:00_harlivy: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss:

7 Likes

:harleys_crew: peeps- I have news. Pleez click here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/mood-check-part-2/3260378/427?u=dc89

:grinning:

6 Likes

Safe travels! :airplane: :basketball: have fun with the family!

7 Likes

:maple_leaf: :heart: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Crew! I wish you all a safe and happy holiday and thank you all for being a part of this community. :hugs:

17 Likes

Thank you. :hugs: Happy Thanksgiving!

12 Likes

Thank you, fabulous @Razzzcat, I’m sure we are all thankful to have the Crew be our little haven thanks to your leadership! And thank you to each and every member of the Crew for your fantastic participation in our shenanigans! Much love to all (something that seems sorely lacking in the world today).

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey: :clinking_glasses: I appreciate @Razzzcat @Mae and all of our friends who spend their time and efforts to have fun with us. You are a special bunch of Peeps. Have a great holiday.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Crew! I’m very thankful for all of you.

9 Likes

:hugs:

8 Likes

I hope we all enjoyed a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so stuffed right now I feel like the turkey. :grin:

10 Likes