Harley's Crew

Thank you! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m totally on board with this. :+1:

:raised_hands:
:0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_catwoman:

6 Likes

I got CC’d into an email chain from one of our company’s reps yesterday who was saying that this was gonna’ be announced soon but I didn’t wanna’ speculate out loud here in DCUI on it. Plus I didn’t expect them to go to press with this this week. Anyhoo I think it’s

:smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

TZM

I heart everything about this. :smiley: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

:laughing: :jack_o_lantern: :hugs:

6 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

this is promising news after a lot of disappointment, I’m excited to see what they do

i didn’t recognize the character until someone told me lol

7 Likes

You’re right, this calls for a happy-dance! I shall join you. :partying_face: :purple_heart:

Also @TheCosmicMoth I saw your new avatar, immediately Googled ‘zombie moth’ but then my phone rang and I got distracted (and trust me, :see_no_evil: no one wants to see what I found!) BUT I decided that if The World’s Coolest Zombie Moth Detective was a book, I’d :100: check it out!

7 Likes

And :jack_o_lantern: Happy actual Halloween, everybody!

(me, watching the clock right now when I should be sleeping, lol)

10 Likes

@Razzzcat, I google searched zombie moth, anyway. Those are some creepy bugs… :hugs: :green_heart:

6 Likes

:hugs: I clicked some things and it got creepier, too! :laughing:

7 Likes

Even moar of mah pretty kitty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:
giphy (1)

10 Likes

Even though the spooky shenanigans are over, we are a coven all year round, and I for one always am so fascinated by witchy history, so this was interesting:

9 Likes

All hail Hell Maiden @Mae

tenor (1)

7 Likes

Yay! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Why thank you! :hugs:

Also:

6 Likes

This is AHS:Coven. They’d agree w/ me that Hellmaiden :100: needs to be a new handle you use somewhere. :full_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

Here’s a thing btw, everybody. :coffee:

And hi @NCharles39!! :hugs: Hope you’ve been well. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

HellMaeden…?

…I’ll see myself out…

7 Likes