7 Likes

:diamonds:Thing I was reading :coffee:

‘Nother thing…

Also :purple_heart:

Have a great weekend, peeps! :hugs: :harleys_crew:

13 Likes

:eyes: :star_struck:

Margot Robbie Applauds Lady Gaga’s Casting
The original live-action Harley Quinn is singing the praises of Grammy and Oscar winner Lady Gaga taking on the character.

It makes me so happy because I said from the very beginning that all I want is for Harley Quinn to be one of those characters – the way Macbeth or Batman, always gets passed from great actor to great actor,” Robbie said of Gaga’s casting. “Someone gets to do their Batman, or someone gets to do their Macbeth.”

Robbie added, “It’s such an honor to have built a foundation strong enough that Harley can now be one of those characters that other actors get to have a go at playing. And I think she’ll do something incredible with it.

Since #HarleyLiveActionPrime is OK with Lady G stepping into the role now I’m willing to give it a chance. :+1: :00_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

One of the greatest gifs!

:purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

it’s too bad she’s not a playable character

a crazy musical sounds like fun to me lol

9 Likes

This is a fun looking book that was just revealed for DC’s January 2023 solicitations:

DC’S HARLEY QUINN ROMANCES #1

• Written by GREG LOCKARD, ALEXIS QUASARANO, FRANK ALLEN, ZIPPORAH SMITH, AMANDA DEIBERT, IVAN COHEN, RAPHAEL DRACCON, CAROLINA MUNHÓZ, and others
  • Art by MAX SARIN, FICO OSSIO, ADRIANA MELO, GIULIO MACAIONE, and others
  • Cover by AMANDA CONNER
  • Variant cover by DAVID TALASKI
  • 1:25 variant cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
  • $9.99 US | 80 pages | One-shot | Prestige
  • (all covers are card stock)
  • ON SALE 1/31/23
  • DC is proud to present a selection of eight stories of rapscallion romance, prodigious passion, and undulating, unbridled affection. Tension builds as Apollo and Midnighter are captured by an unknown alien species who are determined to learn the secrets of their supersoldier success. Harley Quinn gets caught in a scintillating fantasy: What would life have been like if she and Ivy had met in high school? Also featuring Fire and Ice heating things up, fan-favorite heroine Power Girl’s romantic tale, John Constantine’s mysterious tryst, an amorous Aquaman adventure, and many more! These are lovelorn fantasies as only DC can tell them…but it’s not a Harlequin romance…prepare yourself for the Harley Quinn Romances!

12 Likes

This is such a cute idea! Too bad it’s a one-shot, this could’ve been like those classic romance comics! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

But in a Multiverse or whatever you call it, isn’t it possible to have more than one? Different periods, genres, all that’s needed is the imagination, creativity and artistic ambiance to make it happen. :grin:

7 Likes

I think my favorite thing is actually Harley’s little shrimp fork :laughing: :black_heart::white_heart::heart:

11 Likes

Ps. Here’s some Victorian HQ cosplay, btw!

12 Likes

:rofl: Don’t forget the crab crackers too. Watch out Aquaman , don’t get too frisky. :flushed:

8 Likes

lol, coming right up! We can’t forget the hot sauce tho! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Assuming everyone saw this news, btw! (Personally, I’m very happy w/ it :smile:)

Also assuming anyone who celebrates Halloween will do so this weekend! :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: :ghost: Stay safe—have fun!

12 Likes

I’m hoping this means Gotham City Sirens is coming.

11 Likes

I’m hoping that it’s a step in the right direction or the DCEU!

Also, I saw Black Adam this week. It contains a cameo of someone many of us really liked from a recent WAL…

8 Likes

SO many new possibilities with James Gunn, I can’t wait to see! I know he’ll be empathetic w/ creative teams, and he certainly understands how to coordinate ideas. That’s one :0_catwoman: :0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_tas: I’d love to see sooner rather than later, of course!

I saw! I almost couldn’t place them for a second! Honestly, I’m still riding on how happy I was to see Carter in action, :laughing: and of course, Waller being fantastically intimidating, as always, so :eyes: I won’t say anymore. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Same. I was watching for a good 10 seconds before being like, “Wait… is that…? It is!” It was a highlight for me.

6 Likes

:rofl: I didn’t even see that!

I only know him from Marvel and Suicide Squad, but if others are happy and this keeps them from cancellations, I’m happy too!

8 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet, but should I be on the lookout? I should go see what you guys have watched first. :sweat_smile: All I know is Harley and Alfred.

7 Likes

The WAL I’m referring to was for Peacemaker. :slight_smile:

7 Likes