Harley's Crew

Ask and Yee shall receive…

Uh oh, too much, better tone it down.

Had to add style:grin:

6 Likes

The voice of mah pretty kitty just shared this. :star_struck::catwoman_hv_2:

6 Likes

Hope you don’t mind a little cross-promo – this month being the 30th anniversary of Harley’s first appearance, I thought with the World of Bats Book Club to showcase some Harley’s big stories, and it starts with a month-long look at the book Batman: Curse of the White Knight.

7 Likes

Peeps for Halloween!!!

7 Likes

This one’s for everybody. Happy Friday, Crew! :hugs::purple_heart: Have a great weekend - don’t do anything Harls wouldn’t do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and here’s this—the title made me laugh because…well you all know why. Rare, indeed. :grinning: Too rare.

11 Likes

You mean don’t do anything Harls WOULD do! :laughing::harleyquinn_hqas:

7 Likes

Latest unique dialogue in Multiversus from Harley to Wonder Woman that made me laugh - when she wins, she says, “Can I get a selfie? Tug of war with the lasso?” So random and unexpected, and so good. :rofl:

9 Likes

They were afraid, we made them very afraid. :smiling_imp:.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Great, now I’m confused :thinking: How about asking WWHQD and do it. :grin:

6 Likes

Hahaha, that’s so cute. Are you liking that game?

6 Likes

Yes! I am not good at it, but it’s super fun. If you like Smash Bros and you like DC/WB characters, it’s incredibly charming. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: this. :laughing:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: #OGCrew

4 Likes

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

:smiley: Peeps!

4 Likes

Same here – I’m not much of a fighting game guy and I’ve never played a Smash-like before, but I’m enjoying it, even if I’m not great at it. :sweat_smile:

Also, did this here at my World of Bats book club, if anyone wants to join in. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s so exciting!!!

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
So, I prefer paper to digital… furthermore, I prefer hardcover collections to individual issues… As a result, I just finished reading Eat, Bang, Kill Tour this morning because I waited for the HC collected edition, and I just just finished watching S3:E1 of Harley Quinn. I’m so frustrated they didn’t even continue on from the comic series!!! I waited before watching season 3, because I wanted to follow the tale in chronology, and the comic series was SO BEAUTIFUL that I was all teary-eyed at so many moments… and then I go to watch, and it’s basically rewriting/ignoring the comic version of the “Eat, Bang, Kill Tour”!!!
Don’t get me wrong, a part of me is truly enjoying the show, but I’m really having to work to let go of the comic and pretend that it’s not related in order to enjoy the series again… The show is great, I’m just sad they didn’t tie it in together, because they implied the 6-issue comic run was a bridge between the end of season 2 and the beginning of season 3… and this isn’t the case at all.
Sorry for the negative vent. I genuinely love both the series and the 6-issue comic run that was (supposed to be) tied in, I’m just feeling let down by the deception and lack of connection between the 2… I’m hoping that now that I’ve vented, I can let go and enjoy the rest of season 3.

5 Likes

I think I’ll share my newest collection piece to soften this bout of disappointment… the life-sized bust of Harley!!!

8 Likes

Wooow that is super interesting and a bit creepy!

8 Likes

Ooh that must have cost you a pretty penny :open_mouth:

4 Likes