Harley's Crew

Yeah, that topic has made me lose respect for several people on the community. Or in the case of some, never get to a place of respect. :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Also, I completely second what @chintzybeatnik put out there. I had a pretty long day that ended with me feeling alone and like I can’t trust anyone. The notifications I had here from you guys helped get me through it. Thank you, Crew!

7 Likes

:no_mouth: SIGH :expressionless:

5 Likes

:hugs: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

IKR? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

:laughing: I was starting to become mean Moth, so I’ve enjoyed the break from that thread.

5 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

:hugs: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

DCUI community members right now be like:

6 Likes

I didn’t witness any “mean Moth.” Only “kind and well-reasoned Moth.” Thank you for your efforts. :hugs:

(For my own mental health I’m not gonna look at that thread anymore.)

6 Likes

@DC89 :hugs: :00_batgirl:

I tried! Thank you! :hugs:

:laughing:

5 Likes

Yep.

“It’s only business.”

Translation: I’m glad this happened.

5 Likes

…and I’ve come to gloat about it.

But these are “fans.”

4 Likes

IKR? :unamused:

3 Likes

Hah!!! This could totally make for a great Harls & Ivy Bombshells tale!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re being racist here @ThulrVO. My push back on your take is based on the idea of taking things in before making an assessment, that’s all. :+1: Y’know- read a couple of chapters into that book rather than making a judgement based on its cover. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sad but true. image

And Sorry @DC89

3 Likes

anyone see this? i think its a good choice, especially if it is really going to have songs, since joaquin phoenix can sing too.

8 Likes

Joker- The Musical!

Batman! I’ve gotta stop Batman- cold! Or he’ll stop meeeeee

4 Likes

Yeah, I saw that it announced literally the day after the Batgirl news dropped, which was totally WB trying to calm down the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I don’t think it really worked though. :sweat_smile:

But yeah, I’m definitely curious about where this movie goes. I was one of the people who thought Joker didn’t need a sequel, but if Phillips and Phoenix have an idea that they’re passionate about, then I’m curious to see what they’ll do.

5 Likes