Harley's Crew

Wh… what about the other 26? :sob:

8 Likes

I KNOW! :sob: It should totally be the adult version of BTAS and get 80 episodes, but…it definitely seems like they had no intention of carrying it beyond Sn2. If they had we wouldn’t have had to wait 2+years for a third season, and watch them side step :diamonds: Harley and the crew for another show. I bet money it’s just an excuse to feature Batman more too.

8 Likes

Okay, who told them about that time with the thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It was fine when we returned it so it wasn’t us. They always blame us even when it isn’t us. :angry:

8 Likes

SIGH” You know what, it’s Kaley’s fault. If she wasn’t so good in The Flight Attendant we might not have this problem. Now Hollywood has rediscovered her and her career is taking off… again. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

:laughing: Who told?! That’s literally Rule 1 of Harley Club: do NOT talk about Harley Club!

Yeah. I mean, I’m not sure voice work would take up all that much time but :woman_shrugging:t2: oh well. What we did get was AWESOME, at least.:green_heart:

11 Likes

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle: @Harleys-Crew is proud to present some Pride Month shenanigans to help celebrate the best month of the year for Harley and her girlfriend! :purple_heart: Please join us here:

Additionally, we would love for you to join us at the Lounge for a couple of fun and chill WALs this month, as well:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harleys-crew-presents-pride-month-vip-wal-language-lessons-dating-amber-monday-6-6-and-6-20-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3225514/

:00_dc_pride:

11 Likes

Hi! I just joined. Can I join as many clubs as I want? I’m new and I’m getting prompts that I have to wait to do things.

11 Likes

Welcome to DC Community! You can join as many clubs as you want.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Crew! Have you already submitted your order for our Crew-approved baseball bat or have you come prepared? :laughing:

9 Likes

There is a Crew baseball hat?!?! I want one!!

9 Likes

I have my own, but a special crew bat sounds like it’s cooler than mine, lol. I’ll take 2.

Thank you @D4RK5TARZ I’m trying to get all this out because it wont let me post more than every 15 minutes.

7 Likes

welcome-aboard

:purple_heart: :tada: I see you’ve got your custom baseball bat order in, too. :face_with_monocle: Excellent. :harleys_crew: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas:

11 Likes

Some Crew-adjacent stuff coming our way, peeps! :ghost:

10 Likes

more

I was hoping for more than just the little teaser we got.

9 Likes

Also, this, more bats and queer ladies, y’all! :boom:

7 Likes

@Harleys-Crew BREAKING NEWS! :boom:

Thanks to the wonderful @TheWifeOfJasonTodd :purple_heart: :clinking_glasses:

18 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :partying_face:

(This is, like they said, grape juice :grin:)

Been hoping I could find a date, but no. They want to torture us some more. :laughing: :diamonds:

10 Likes

I expect a trailer will drop soon and the show drops in August. Just a guess :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

While looking it over I saw a mention of the Kiteman spinoff. If that was given the go ahead, maybe there’s hope for a Season Four. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

We expect 30 seasons :expressionless:

7 Likes