Harley's Crew

I LOVE the way HQ & Ivy are being drawn in Batman (#117) lately!!!

12 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

I :purple_heart: these takes on Harls and Ive. More realistic and just plain super fun. :smiley: :+1: :00_harlivy:

5 Likes

And if you all can join us in the Lounge, we have a couple of fun queer-related non-DC movies we’re watching in June, so please come, peeps!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harleys-crew-presents-pride-month-vip-wal-language-lessons-dating-amber-monday-6-6-and-6-20-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3225514

7 Likes

^ video of gif

8 Likes

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to @Razzzcat and @Mae for all they do here for The Crew. I haven’t been active lately but I appreciate all the time and effort they put in to making this one of if not thee best club in the DCUI. Excuse me for invading your personal space but :hugs:.

470f7e388b66a8b81933957a17b87684

10 Likes

:hugs:

8 Likes

:nail_care: This calls for a group hug now… :green_heart: :harleys_crew:

Also :eyes: @iJest for that kitten…I…you leave me no choice but to bust out my Snow White gif— It’s TOO CUTE! :sob:

11 Likes

Just saw this. Had to drop it off real quick. :banehappyhqtas: Swap Bane and Kites and we got a deal…

Also Happy Pride Month, Crew! :00_harlivy: :00_dc_pride: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

This was the highlight of the whole trailer for me.

“I’m gonna call you ‘Slobber.’ Cuz you look like your name might be ‘Slobber!’”

Tara Strong, thank you for sharing your genius with us. :joy:

11 Likes

This is bogus propaganda. I didn’t see Frank on the list so it must be invalidated. Oh yeah and Kites at #3 is a bunch of malarkey too. :grin: :laughing:

9 Likes

Same. Bane deserves to be higher on that list. I get what their saying, as he’s the most out of character from the comic version. But, isn’t that pretty much the entire cast, even if just slightly. I’d argue Jim Gordon or even Dr. Psycho are way more out of character then Bane. Gordon’s basically a glass half empty alcoholic in it, that’s not Gordon. Dr. Psycho is a huge chauvinist, I think they did lightly touch on that & actually use that word at one point, -but he’d never team up with an even semi-good cast of characters. Was it just 7-1, in that order? Seems unlikely, but, that’s all I saw was 7 to 1 ranks? Beautiful picture underneath the header of HQ & Ivy btw @Razzzcat :green_heart::white_heart:!!!

7 Likes

Fun Harls’ moments here:

Not sure if my most fave DCEU animated series here is gonna’ get a season 3 greenlight. :frowning_face: :pleading_face:

8 Likes

:laughing: You know what @ejdias.95910 You’re right! Without Frank :frank_grinhqtas: the list is BUNK. :wastebasket: Throw it away. Especially if Kites is ranked higher than King! :kingshark_cutehqtas: And they forgot :point_down: these two! Bogus propaganda indeed.

@capo-mage Exactly! They’re skewed and/or concentrated in what I believe is a really fun way. Same goes for DCSHG (the family friendly version of intelligent, irreverent humor). It’s a spirited and ultimately cheerful take, and both shows help make these characters more accessible to people who might not read comics, which is why “accuracy” isn’t a good excuse for rankings. :green_heart:

Just like we’re clearly only getting 1 more season of HQAS. :expressionless: They won’t let us have nice things.

10 Likes

Wh… what about the other 26? :sob:

8 Likes

I KNOW! :sob: It should totally be the adult version of BTAS and get 80 episodes, but…it definitely seems like they had no intention of carrying it beyond Sn2. If they had we wouldn’t have had to wait 2+years for a third season, and watch them side step :diamonds: Harley and the crew for another show. I bet money it’s just an excuse to feature Batman more too.

8 Likes

Okay, who told them about that time with the thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It was fine when we returned it so it wasn’t us. They always blame us even when it isn’t us. :angry:

8 Likes

SIGH” You know what, it’s Kaley’s fault. If she wasn’t so good in The Flight Attendant we might not have this problem. Now Hollywood has rediscovered her and her career is taking off… again. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

:laughing: Who told?! That’s literally Rule 1 of Harley Club: do NOT talk about Harley Club!

Yeah. I mean, I’m not sure voice work would take up all that much time but :woman_shrugging:t2: oh well. What we did get was AWESOME, at least.:green_heart:

11 Likes

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle: @Harleys-Crew is proud to present some Pride Month shenanigans to help celebrate the best month of the year for Harley and her girlfriend! :purple_heart: Please join us here:

Additionally, we would love for you to join us at the Lounge for a couple of fun and chill WALs this month, as well:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harleys-crew-presents-pride-month-vip-wal-language-lessons-dating-amber-monday-6-6-and-6-20-6pm-pt-9pm-et/3225514/

:00_dc_pride:

11 Likes