Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! The NEW Batman Adventures (3 Eps) 💥 MONDAY 11/30 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Hey there! :radio: (hits “play” on kazoo track)
It’s time once again to gather and roam the perilous streets of Gotham with our Lady, Harls…and Ivy and Joker and Bane and Batman. We’ve got 3 mischievous and smashy adventures lined up for this week. Hope to see you here!

The New Batman Adventures:

:christmas_tree:Holiday Knights S1, E1 at 7:00pm
:moneybag: Joker’s Millions S1 E7 at 7:25pm
:banehappyhqtas: Over the Edge S1 E11 at 7:50pm

PLEASE NOTE:
The links and start times :point_up_2:above. Each episode runs 22min w/ 3min to reset for the next. The full series can be found :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 75 minutes
Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

10 Likes

Okay, I’m ready. :sunglasses:
Also going to tag @Devi_Amuro. :wave: Hey! Hope you can make it. You too @Ortega807 @TheGirlWonder12 @NCharles39 :purple_heart:

7 Likes

This gif makes me squeeeeeeee!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: Heres another couple. :hugs:

7 Likes

Some absolute classics here, looking forward to it. :smiley:

This reminds me when I was talking last week about the Batman/Superman Hour intro.

This also reminds me – will World’s Finest be part of our series of WALs?

4 Likes

I am oh so forgetful when it comes to WALs, I can’t even lie, but I hope I make it! It’s always a blast with you guys! :boom: :harley_classichqtas:

5 Likes

:hugs: :boom: :harley_hv_1:

:eyes: you know I’m going to HAVE TO tag you again on Monday now, right?

4 Likes

Ps. Here’s another one… enjoy. :heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

And this :sunglasses: :dancer:t2:

3 Likes

Oh, I just remembered something interesting. The episode of Holiday Knights is actually based on a series of comics that Paul Dini and Bruce Timm did called “The Batman Adventures Holiday Special,” which is on DC Universe.

That comic has an extra story that isn’t in the episode at all that focuses on Mister Freeze. It was not used in the episode both for time, and because with what happened in the events of Batman & Mister Freeze: Subzero, it no longer fit into the show’s continuity.

Another interesting change between idea to comic to show was the Batgirl story. Bruce Timm talked about having to redo an entire page because originally, she changed into her Batgirl costume in the middle of the screaming crowd running away from Clayface. The editors asked him to change it not just because they thought it was too risque, but because it really risked her secret identity.

Here’s the original page:

And here’s the page that made it to the comic:

And of course in the episode she changes in the middle of the store, but behind a full clothes line – seemingly a compromise between the two. Personally I like the comic page better. It has more of a manic energy to it that I think really helps with the story.

4 Likes

Oh, and while I’m at it, the episode “Joker’s Millions” is also an adaptation of a comic, but a far older one. It’s based of the story of the same name in Detective Comics #180, which sadly is not on DCU.

4 Likes

Oh, and one more thing: In the comic version of the Harley/Ivy story, I’m pretty sure it’s the first time that it’s mentioned that Harley is Jewish.

4 Likes

Just under six hours to go!!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s less than five hours left now, nearly four, but:

Move your tushies! :dancing_women:

2 Likes
2 Likes