Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S2 E9 & E10! 💥 MONDAY 10/26 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

:eyes: I, Tonya WAL? :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Yes!! My jam! :smirk_cat::purple_heart:

5 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

I’d be very down for that, plus it’s Harley-adjacent! It’s on Hulu now.

4 Likes

One more slightly cat-related awesome tune!

:dancing_women:

4 Likes

@Hiraeth I knew I couldn’t be the only one…

4 Likes

@Mae I really love the songify stuff:

4 Likes

It used to be all the rage, even the Kimmy Schmidt intro copied them. I was obsessed with that “can’t hug all the cats” video for weeks when it dropped.

4 Likes

@Mae, I’m a big fan of “Winning,” but I’m trying to be a good boy.

4 Likes

Would love an ‘I, Tonya’ WAL. :purple_heart: :smiley:

6 Likes

Yerrrrrr

4 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

I thought you were still here Friday when I went to go listen to stuff!
Still did this tho :partying_face:

3 Likes

Dear @Razzzcat,

That might be my favorite gif of all time.

Sincerely,
Mae

3 Likes

My most treasured Harley’s Crew Friends-

In light of the release of this unnecessary issue to the BG storyline, I’m really torn up over it and I think I’m gonna’ sit out tonight’s WAL. In fact I’m kinda’ gonna’ sit out from comics interwebz arena for a day or two, just until I can at least collect my thoughts and regain a bit of my good humor about stuff. I mean, I knew this was coming but I didn’t think that reading the words FINAL ISSUE would hit me so hard when I saw them. BG is everything to me in the comics world and in a lot of aspects of my life and I’m afraid that if I stay plugged in I’m gonna’ wax cynical and I just wouldn’t be very good company tonight. I love, Love, LOVE you all and I’ll def be back in a day or so. Have fun tonight. :+1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Ps- I’m really REALLY ANGRY and sad that this again unnecessary event is coming to pass in BG’s world. :rage: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cry:

8 Likes

Dearest @DC89! I understand your feelings, as DC currently doesn’t have an ongoing Batwoman book, but I honestly don’t think this is the last of Barbara we’ll see. I’m sure DC will start a new series with her, maybe a new Birds of Prey book, maybe solo, who knows, but I know she’s not going anywhere! :hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thx @Mae. :purple_heart:ing you as always. :hugs: #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether :bat:

4 Likes

Let me drop this here in your honor:

:hugs:

5 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes