Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S2 E9 & E10! 💥 MONDAY 10/26 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Well, well, well! :kissing_heart: Have you been impetuously kissing people for no reason? HAVE YOU? :eyes: Then welcome back to another installment of the most glorious and popular re-watch party in history (fact-check pending)!

This time we once again invite you for another TWO EPISODES of mayhem and huggles as Harley and Ivy splode our little hearts to pieces and then stitch them back together with their love! :purple_heart: :hugs:

Once again, please join us an hour later than previously, at 7PM PST/10PM EST.

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBO Max or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.

TV-MA, Runtime: 46 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

10 Likes
6 Likes

:heart_eyes:Squeeeeeeee!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas::rainbow_flag::heart:

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

POOOOINTS!

:smirk: Maybe I have—who knows?! jk

7 Likes

This is what I’m MOST looking forward to on Monday…

calling long lost Cobb Squad members @TheGirlWonder12 @bribriibri @NovellPaladin :smile::wave: hey

8 Likes

hmm, nora breaking the glasses :joy:

4 Likes

Right? We’ll talk about the Mother of Savagery Jennifer later :shushing_face: but I will park this :muscle:

7 Likes

@Razzzcat- you are indeed the maven of the interwebz! Where did you find this most wonderfulest GIF? Sooo awesome! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

It’s the dark magic @DC89 :smiling_imp: jk :smile: Same place I found this…I may have given a similar speech once :joy:

7 Likes

If I don’t make it, I’ll once again be there in spirit! :triumph:
but I hope I can! I’m missing all of Harley’s Crew way too much! :sob: :cry:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Jennifer’s shirt. :rofl: :laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

This ones for Selina. :cat2:

6 Likes

And we miss you! :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes