Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN! S2 E7 & E8 💥 MONDAY 10/19 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

I saw them back in… 2006…? I love them. I’d post my favorite song by them, but I’d be breaking the DCU Community terms of use… again.

3 Likes

I was chastised at a bar for playing this song two nights in a row:

3 Likes

OBVIOUSLY, whoever was ridiculing your decision to listen to it is dumb! :sunglasses: I love that Hole album. :dancer:t2: And yeah, beware the “language”. That’s all right tho. Lots out there to choose from! FOR INSTANCE! (Since were in 90s alt at present) I can’t post much BK, but I CAN post this peel sessions version-it is CLEAN.

ps. @Mae covered this too lol​:rofl:

3 Likes

Almost forgot this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I do like to rrriot every now and again.

3 Likes

But, mostly, I’m digging

3 Likes

Ooh we get the Breeders and now we’re in Pixieland!! :raised_hands:t3: (I was on a Black Francis kick a couple months back. Maybe I’ll grab some) BUT I :purple_heart: this version of this song. So you must ALL. Have. It!

3 Likes

But then everybody could be here for the pre-WAL party.

3 Likes

Everyone is invited… even Dr. Psycho. Pre-WAL party every Friday.

3 Likes

Selfishly nostalgic but one of the most underrated 90’s alt rock bands ever:

3 Likes

Our Crew tailgate party! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we could do that!
(Me listening to the things) I’m making some dinner. See ya a bit later! :hugs:

3 Likes

Mae always has something! Was just listening to this!

3 Likes

:hugs:

Ah my misspent youth… Here’s my fav Sonic Youth track:

3 Likes

Awwww. I was just gonna :plate_with_cutlery:. I’ll always take more tho :eyes: you know that. Just like @Vroom and toy-gazing. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I mean if this is alternative '90s night, I have oodles! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh no wait, I think this is my fav Sonic Youth track! Ugh this album is a masterpiece.

3 Likes

Well, okay, not my favorite Sonic Youth track, but close:

3 Likes

This is a close second:

3 Likes

SY used to have their own label. This was my favorite group on it. I was supposed to see them at a house show one night, and the cops showed up before they played. My girlfriend at the time was not pleased…

3 Likes