Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E4 thru E6! 💥 MONDAY 9/7 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

i might not make it tonight, we’re really working hard on moving out today :persevere: fingers crossed though! and if not, i’ll check out the after party! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good luck with the moving! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you! :smile: we’re gonna be in the new house on wednesday, super excited!

4 Likes

Moving is sure a pain so I hope everything goes smooth!

3 Likes

45 minutes to go!

I think this is a perfect Harley song:

3 Likes

I hope you’re able to make it​:frowning: Good luck with the move!

3 Likes

Ooooh @Mae bringin’ the JLo. :raised_hands:t3:

Just over :boom: 30 MINUTES!! :boom:

2 Likes

:pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thirty minutes! :dancing_women:

2 Likes

I’ve recently completed a move. good luck with everything!

3 Likes

Twenty minutes to go…

I love this little song, it’s so sensual, I can just imagine Harley and Ivy dancing close together on the dance floor, with everything and everyone else around them fading away, just them two…

3 Likes

That’s ok, @TheKateKane. Hope you CAN, but there’s always next week :hugs:

Also HI :wave: @NovellPaladin and @Jay_Kay!
Oh and tradition requires… (ahem) heeeey @TheGirlWonder12! :grin: Hope you can make it. Take care. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

That’s right! How’d it go @AntLeon? How’s the new place? :tada:

2 Likes

I’m here! :wave:t3: :relaxed: I might not be able to stay the whole time, but I’ll definitely be around for a little while! :triumph:

3 Likes

alright, we’re taking a break, so i should at least be here for the start! :grin: happy i get to spend at least a little time with you all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I also won’t be here, @ToddishJayson and I got caught up. Have fun guys :wave:.

7 Likes

watching ep3 to kill time. i noticed Ivy says I love you first. despite the lack of romantic love being implied

4 Likes

Hellloooooo!! No worries if you can’t stay for the whole thing—point is the company even if it’s brief! :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

I clocked 3 times total :wilted_flower::green_heart: in the first 3 eps so far :joy: and yes Im going to keep a running tally

5 Likes

And I fully intend to have a blast while I’m here! :smile:

5 Likes