Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! HARLEY QUINN: BIRDS OF PREY!💥 BYOB (Bring Your Own Birds 🎥)💥 MONDAY 8/17 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

A bonus it was trending on Twitter last night

4 Likes

9 Likes

Also, if some of you amazing people don’t (yet) have HBO Max, you can still join in on the fun by signing up for a free trial:

And you might not even be aware that you already have HBO Max. If you get regular HBO directly from AT&T, then you should have free access to HBO Max! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I believe if you have HBO now or just HBO on demand through cable birds of prey should be available to you :harley_eyerollhqtas:

6 Likes

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT! :tada:

(Ps. If you don’t know who this :point_up_2:magnificent woman is…don’t tell me. :joy:)

10 Likes

Sweet!!! :eagle: :diamonds: :hearts: :gem: What time do we tune in?
:tickets: :satellite:

5 Likes

@Devi 6PM PST/9PM EST. :partying_face: See you here!

7 Likes

Will snacks be served, or may we sneak in our own?

7 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Unfortunately, it is BOYB (bring your own bites), but no sneaking necessary! Feel free to gorge on your snacks with frivolous abandon and total caloric disregard!

(But also please gorge responsibly. Harley’s Crew and DC Universe are not responsible for irresponsible gorging.)

6 Likes

Look, it’s Barbara Minerva, and pre-Cheetah no less!

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

I’ma gorge on The Things, yo.

5 Likes

Did you say Cheeto?

6 Likes

Me too! :raised_hands:t3: Have you been to a watch along before? You’ll need 2 devices—one for watching and the other for comments :ok_hand:

Psst @DC89 WHATS the verdict on tonight?
And yay! :tada: see you soon @TheCosmicMoth @Son.of.Robin ! Hopefully @Ortega807 too

7 Likes

BOP Starts: Me and my husband…tenor

6 Likes

Mmmmm, delicious Cheeto dust.

Never have I licked my digits more than when I engage a bowl of Cheetos.

7 Likes

No, its my first. But I did catch that! TY! Ill be ready!! :vhs: :computer:

6 Likes

Haha love Star! :laughing:

6 Likes

And some may require a third hand for the snacks! Unless your partner or another human can feed snacks into your open mouth :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I just strap the Bag o’ Snax™ to my face, then arch my head back for a refill whenever the moment is needed.

Hands are free, face is stuffed, winner-winner!

5 Likes