Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! HARLEY QUINN: BIRDS OF PREY!💥 BYOB (Bring Your Own Birds 🎥)💥 MONDAY 8/17 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Let’s… Do this…:clown_face::baseball::bat: giphy (4)

9 Likes

So excited to see this again!

8 Likes

@TheDankKnight1939 @Mae!
And @Devi :clinking_glasses:F$&k yeah :facepunch:t3:

10 Likes

Darn…I wish I could join you

4 Likes

Its gonna be on HBO Max? Welp, looks like I’ll have to join up. Saw it already, but what better time to rewatch then with this awesome community.

4 Likes

@Razzzcat I was so miffed because I thought I missed another WAL, but I’m so glad that I didn’t! My brother and I were just talking last night about how we wanted to rewatch BOP, so this couldn’t have come at a better time. Will definitely try to show up on time! :sweat_smile: :triumph:
and, as always, thanks for tagging me Razzz! I can always count on you to keep me in the know :wink:

6 Likes

I can’t guarantee I can stay for the whole shebang, but I’ll be here for at least the first hour or so.

BOP was a bonkers flick in the best way, so watching at least some of it with you fine, feathered, fellow fans will be oodles (oodles, I tell you!) of fun. :harley_smilehqtas: :harley_hv_7: :harleyquinn_hqas:

7 Likes

@Vroom Any time w/ you is good enough! :tada:

Now.
:face_with_monocle: As an apology for missing the DP finale, I’m inviting @TheCosmicMoth. Don’t know if you’re into it, but your company would be grand as always. :purple_heart:

Besides, who doesn’t like to MST3K a movie—WHO?!
Ps. Any time @TheGirlWonder12. It’s a thing now. :joy: And yes I used a bird gif on purpose!!

8 Likes

eyes, ears and everything else perks up at the mention of MST3K

@Razzzcat, it’s not Harley-based, but if Catwoman lands on a streamer somewhere, could we have an MST-style Watch-Along bash of it? That ****fest of cinematic cat crap is always in need of a grilling, and other than the official MST people, who better to do it than true blue DC geeks?

I’ll spring for the digital pizza!

SN: Catwoman and Harls were compadres in Gotham City Sirens, so…it kinda fits the club’s M.O…yeah?

6 Likes

Catwoman was on HBO Max for a while but sadly(?) it looks like it isn’t. All that’s left is places where you can rent it for like two bucks, like Amazon and iTunes.

5 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was on HBO Max, but for that movie, I wasn’t about to go over there and check.

I’d love to see a YouTube mashup of the Margot Robbie Harley “watching” Catwoman, then reacting to it.

5 Likes

Didn’t realize I could make this because there’s usually not enough people to cover the shift at work, but I only had to take off 2 hours~

6 Likes

You’re taking off from work to be there? :scream: :flushed: That’s amazing! You. Are. Amazing. :grin: :clap:

5 Likes

Heck yes! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:thinking: I thought I saw it somewhere not too long ago (and considered a rewatch to see how I feel about it now).

I concur!! :100: Harley-adjacent! (And for mst3k :facepunch:t3:)

Also. :hugs: @iJest Yay!! :tada:

6 Likes

@Razzzcat, I don’t want to derail the thread, but regarding MST, I wanted to quote one of my favorite episodes:

“Mitchell. Even his name says, ‘is that a beer’?”

3 Likes

@Razzzcat I graciously accept the invitation! I may be a little late, though. I get out of work at 9pm EST on Mondays.

5 Likes

Hmm. I most def wanna’ hang out with everyone at this top notch shindig but I gotta’ check my schedule first (might have to work at that time :unamused:).

7 Likes

OY! I just watched it on regular HBO. Lots of fun but will say no more here…yet

5 Likes

Great news! I am off that night so I can make it. Look forward to hearing what people think of this mocie.

6 Likes