Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #1 MONDAY 5/10 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Good! Are you hanging out tonight? If not, don’t be a stranger @NCharles39! :hugs: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

This would probably never happen but what about Ana de Armas?

But it would be swell if they cast someone who’s actually gay or bi. I’m not much of a fan-caster either, so I have no clue who would make a great gay Pamalam! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @ejdias.95910! :smiley:

3 Likes

She is a Batman ex so…

3 Likes

@Jay_Kay @NCharles39

:smiley:

5 Likes

She’s literally one of the ONLY fan casts I’ve ever done :joy: so YES!!! :green_heart:

5 Likes

By the ways, hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day! :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you @DC89. I hope your mom had a Happy Mother’s Day.

3 Likes

:laughing:

I literally just though of her off the top of my head!

4 Likes

Yurp! Super shorts! :shorts:

4 Likes

I’m so glad I didn’t miss it

3 Likes

Co-Signing this. :+1:

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Part of me could dig this idea. Another part of me is a little “eh” on it because it seems like Ana has been fancast as literally EVERY DC female character since Blade Runner 2049. It’s sort of like how for a while you’d see Idris Elba be fancast for literally every black character in comics, or see people cast Brian Cranston as Lex Luthor because he’s bald.

But hey, it could work. :smiley:

@DC89 Yo. :smiley:

Had to work that day and it was INSANE, but before that I got to spend time with my mom and grandmom, got them some nice things and just hung out with them, nice time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are ten minutes out, peeps! Quick note, if you are using a web browser to watch the YouTube vids, I suggest you play them here in the DCUI Community. When you go directly to watch on YouTube, ads will play, and here ads typically do not play, at least in my experience, using Chrome.

1 Like

Oh, that was another thing – I would specifically see her be fancast for Catwoman since she was then dating the guy who was playing Batman, even though she’s, like, 20 years younger than him and would thus not really fit the timeline established.

4 Likes

Btw, friends: I completely forgot about a thing I have to do :confounded: so I wont be able to stay for the whole WAL. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

4 Likes

Slightly distracted as I’m going to be feeding snakes, but I am here!

5 Likes