Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #1 MONDAY 5/10 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Wonderful Crew peeps! Did you really think that was all? That we would simply go into that gentle good night? That is not how we do :muscle: We are tenacious and impetuous! :harleyquinn_hqas: Thusly, we aim to watch (and hopefully you watch along with us) as much DCSHG content as our little hearts desire! First up, the SUPER SHORTS! :shorts:

We will cover the first half of the shorts this Monday, and the rest next Monday! This will be a little different perhaps, as the shorts are hosted on the DCSHG official YouTube channel. We will provide the links directly here, so when the time comes, we should be able to simply open up the WAL on two different devices or screens or tabs, and simply click play.

Not sure if ads will cause interference, I haven’t had any come up when viewing YT videos on the community (as opposed to going directly to YT), and I don’t have an ad-blocker…

Anyways, onto The Good Stuff!

1. The Late Batsby (5 min)
  2. Super Shorts 1-13 (30 min)
  3. Super Shorts 14-26 (33 min)

We will start play on the first video at 7/10 PM sharp. Then take two minutes to reset and play the second video at 7:07/10:07 PM. And finally start the third video at 7:40/10:40 PM. Makes sense? :hugs:

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 68 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

12 Likes

Woo-Hoo! (BTW- The Late Batsby is fantastic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

It ALWAYS turns into a group thing! :laughing::heart:

5 Likes

All makes sense to me. See you then!

4 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat @Mae & @DC89, today I finally watch the first five episodes today, the series had a great beginning, the villian twist was good, didn’t see that coming!
And I just love that funny episode where Supergirl is suppose to babysit the two bunnys and try to keep them apart! And when Supergirl doesn’t listen, trouble with the tribbles begins!
I like how they make Supergirl a rebellious type girl, never been done before but why not?
Favorite Character is definitely Batgirl!
Earlier today on YouTube I watch a funny video of Batgirl vs Harley, fighting over a comic book!:laughing:

6 Likes

And you can’t go wrong with Nicole Sullivan doing Supergirl’s voice. I have enjoyed her work since the days of Mad TV.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well I’ve been watching some of the early episodes on Netflix, I actually enjoy watching it so far. I really like Barbara/Batgirl the best cause she’s hyper and always happy and even work at a Mexican fast food place! :0_batgirl_variant_manapul:
There’s alot of great episodes and I’ve still got alot more to go to catch up! Did they ever had there own comics? :thinking:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so excited :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t get enough DCSHG so def wanna try to make this one!

4 Likes

Crew peeps! About three hours to go! :boom:

2 Likes

And you just can’t hide it?

4 Likes

YES!!! But for some reason are missing from DCUI. So I requested them. (And y’all should, too!! Am I allowed to campaign for that?)

(There were also DCSHG FCBD specials in 2016 and 2017. These were the first two chapters of Finals Crisis and Summer Olympus, respectively.)
((EDIT: Apparently, there was also a FCBD 2018 special (from Date with Disaster!) and the 2017 special was published a second time for Wonder Woman Day 2017.))

6 Likes

I come bearing news y’all-

DC89 takes a deep breath SQUEEEE! :smiley: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :00_poison_ivy: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harley_delicioushqtas:

Queen @Razzzcat- Lookit’ this! Your girl may be rising! :smiley: :purple_heart:

(Robbie, quoted from the article) “They must be sick of hearing it, but I’m like, ‘Poison Ivy, Poison Ivy. Come on, let’s do it.’ I’m very keen to see a Harley-Poison Ivy relationship on screen. It’d be so fun. So I’ll keep pestering them. Don’t worry.”

Mighty @Mae- Hmmm… Maybe live action HarlIvy is what Robbie and Gunn are working on?

6 Likes

That would be lovely! The key would be to cast the perfect Pamalam!

6 Likes
3 Likes

IKR? I’m seeing that a number of interwebers are saying that Avengers star Karen Gillan might be a solid casting choice.

I don’t know tho- not seeing the onscreen chemistry between her and Robbie.

6 Likes