Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E1-4) MONDAY 1/25 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Yes.
Yes they are.

5 Likes

THE best! :star_struck: I’m a sucker for community WALs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Ugh, same. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Absolutely doing my best to stay awake but I aM fading fast that’s to popping a night time Tylenol instead of a regular.
Will do my best!

2 Likes

I don’t know why that M made me cackle. :joy: Probably shows your fatigue a bit. You can do this!!

3 Likes

Okay, a problem I noticed while getting ready.

I try to start it early and pause it right at the start, that way I don’t deal with any buffering issues. But with Netflix, it starts almost as soon as I click on the logo to get to the menu, let alone hit play, and when I try to pause, it instead skips the intro.

Not a big deal, but just something I’m not used to. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am old-fashioned and have to be on a computer to type WAL comments. I hate using my phone for it. Since the new app update, I don’t like how it works on my phone either TBH.

4 Likes

Same here, I tried doing it on my phone and tablet and I just feel like I’m replying too slow. I’m a much faster keyboard typer than finger clicker/swiper.

5 Likes

I haven’t had that problem (since I haven’t had any buffering issues with Netflix …yet). But I see how that would be a problem. Bleh, that’s annoying. :persevere:

2 Likes

LOL, typing on mobile is never easy for me.
Going to put a sheet mask on, I figure the slimy cold feeling will wake me right up for this WAL

4 Likes

I love your dedication! :joy::star_struck::purple_heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I remember in the old days of DCU when we had to refresh the page to see new comments.

4 Likes

I’m queued up at Netflix and ready! :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :harleys_crew: :dc_history_club:

6 Likes

Ahh, ye olden days. :laughing: I know I’ll get used to the browser, but not quite feelin’ it yet.

5 Likes

I’m patiently waiting while my hyperactive cat moshes all around the room with his catnip mouse toy. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the Netflix app is too good for my iPhone… the DoorDash app, too

3 Likes

That’s the best Way to pass the time :cat2::raised_hands:

4 Likes

And we had to walk four miles to and from school in the snow – AND WE APPRECIATED IT.

:rofl:

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes