Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E1-4) MONDAY 1/25 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

This WAL making me jazzed for the 2nd Season. Hopefully the new episodes premiere soon!

3 Likes

Man, I just gotta give you props real quick for seemingly having a related Batgirl gif for almost every occasion.

5 Likes

Happy HarleyDay everyone!! I am ready to play :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey @TheDankKnight1939!! :hugs:

Also @HubCityQuestion

Let’s get existential: I’m (in)finite :purple_heart: Hope you can make it.

4 Likes

Ps everyone

Hi @iJest!! :wave: @TaimurDar @toonatonian!

4 Likes

I’ll be here!

4 Likes

So, we just start episode 1 and let it autoplay from there?

3 Likes

Yep! Netflix is the most user friendly. Is that what you’re using?

2 Likes

Sure am!

2 Likes

I have some criticisms of this show- I do not like the theme song, and I don’t like how it downplays Jessica Cruz’s anxiety from the comics, which is the most interesting thing about her- but other than that it’s a well acted, great looking, and very well written series.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen any of this show aside from the little clips in promos and such. It doesn’t look like a show I’d be interested in, but I am curious and will give it a try. I want to see how they portray Zatanna and Harley.

3 Likes

30 MlNUTES!!

2 Likes

Why are there not 5000 comments yet?

3 Likes

I’ve watched a few clips here and there. I decided to save watching a full episode for the WALs. What I did see made me laugh, and that’s enough to pull my interest. :laughing:

3 Likes

Because this isn’t Harley Quinn:smirk:

2 Likes

Anything that makes me laugh is AWESOME!

2 Likes

FATE: The Winx Saga looks pretty awesome!
…you know…
Because I need ANOTHER show to watch.

2 Likes

I’ve heard it’s enjoyable :3 and I definitely prefer to save my first viewing of something for a community WAL. DCU watch-alongs are always the best.

3 Likes

I wish the Community still ran through the App and not my phone browser…

4 Likes