Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 BATMAN: TAS S1 E22, E34 & E46! 💥 MONDAY 11/9 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

7 Likes

Well, here we are. If someone made it through all 3 hours and 37 tracks, I thank you and congratulate you! I liked taking this little trip down memory lane and the tunes of 1991-92 :hugs: :partying_face:

And I’ll see you Monday night for the WAL! :purple_heart:

Take it away, Cube! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

yess :raised_hands:

2 Likes
3 Likes

My bad- I thought we were starting this at like an 8:30ish kinda’ thing. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Oh I sorry I wasn’t clearer about that :frowning_face: I’m in EST so I started at 8 :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Nope, it’s not your fault @Mae- I just gotta’ pay more attention to time framing. I absolutely will not miss the next DJMae session. :notes:

2 Likes
3 Likes

In the early 90s when BTAS first hit my radar, I was already deep into (and still am) the New Jack Swing movement that was sweeping through the R&B genre. Released in 1989 this forever classic by Chuckii Booker is still one of my all time playlist faves (and yes I can still do all of the steps these fabulous dancers in the vid are doing). See you guyz later tonight at the WAL. :smiley: :+1: :dancer:

3 Likes

Here’s two more from the 1990s NJS era that are my faves as well-

DC89 Not So Fun Fact- when I submitted these selections to skate to in a competition in Ann Arbor , Michigan I was told by the skate competition organizers that (no lie) it would be “innapropriate for a young lady like me (meaning white) to skate in competition to music of this nature.” :eyes: :rage: Yeah, so that happened. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I swear you post some of my favorite music… You know too much! :laughing:

5 Likes

:astonished:
:hugs:

3 Likes

@Hiraeth Thank you! I used to be cool… back in the day…

5 Likes

You’re still cool! Trust me on that! :sunglasses::heart:

5 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Thx @Mae. :hugs:

3 Likes

@Hiraeth’s back. Yay! :purple_heart:

Hi @TheCosmicMoth! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey, @DC89! How is my favorite Batgirl fan?

5 Likes

I missed y’all so much! :pleading_face::purple_heart:

5 Likes

“The Laughing Fish” is based on Detective Comics #475 and 476.

“Almost Got 'Im” is based on Batman #291-294

7 Likes