Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! BATMAN & HARLEY QUINN! 💥 (Bring Your Own 🎥) 💥 MONDAY 9/28 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

@TheKateKane- I’m so digging your new Harley and Pam avatar. Very cool. :+1:

8 Likes

Oooooo I’m so excited! I haven’t seen this since it came out. I am long overdue for a re-watch

7 Likes

thank you!! i’m liking this one too, should be around for a while :blush:

6 Likes

The tush-moving here is unreal! :dancing_women:

8 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, even though I own this movie on DVD, I have not watched it… my mom has though :flushed:, and she’s not even into comics (although she is very supportive of my nerdy decisions and I love her for that). Needless to say, this movie is the reason why she knows who Nightwing/Dick Grayson is, to which I had to explain the multiple Robins and Batgirl situation to her :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

This is a title I am more than okay with. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :black_heart: :hearts: I rewatched it multiple times as well… so maybe we’re also hopeless romantics :sweat_smile: :eyes:

7 Likes

@Razzzcat- I found a September 2017 Entertainment Weekly interview with Paul Dini wherein he credits Judy Holiday’s performances as one of the primary inspirations during HQ’s creation process-

6 Likes

@DC89 I just found out what you’re user icon is from. Batgirl from DCSHG reminds me of @Hiraeth :smirk: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

You haven’t seen DCSHG yet? Go go go!

7 Likes

I hope you like it as much I (we) do :grin: Got an idea :bulb::raised_hands:t3: pssst @Mae. :eyes:?? And thank you @DC89!! :laughing: I know I’ve heard it somewhere. :hugs: You’re the bestest.

Oh and @TheGirlWonder12 @Hiraeth @hashtag-goodtobejo I, too, have watched that entire sequence multiple times. :smirk:

8 Likes

7 Likes

@Mae @Razzzcat:

6 Likes

Good Eye @NCharles39. I used the MS scissors and clipped my Barb avatar from this vid. :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

LOL! This is too relatable. :joy::purple_heart:

And also:

I’m usually one of the shortest among my friends. :laughing:
…and family… and basically anyone over age 13… :unamused:

9 Likes

You’re not short, you’re fun sized :grin: (I mean this as a compliment, not a joke, because talking with you on here has been fun, therefore I believe you are fun IRL, also I’m trying to turn a negative into a positive here, as I am also fun sized)

9 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd Oh, YOU! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are seriously so awesome! Thank you! :blush:

I’ve heard of the term “fun-sized” several times, lol! I refer to myself as a leprechaun because I discovered (via DNA test) that I’m a little over 60% Irish. :laughing::four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

ME TO!!!
I’m of average size so it’s more that I’m just about the luckiest man alive. And I’m Scottish/Irish. The third generation off the boat from Scotland on my mom’s side.

9 Likes

Nice! My mom has a lot of Irish and other Celtic groups in her too. She’s actually only 1 inch taller than me. Also pet pet the Plusheen

7 Likes

Sure thing ,but first let me tantalize you with baby lazerstenor giphy
Mind blowing right!
Nate

6 Likes

Ah, looks like we’re all in the same boat! :laughing:
i.e the harlivy boat :eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes