Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Question to any Harley’s Crew crewmember: Will there be a watchalong on August 16? I am asking specifically because I am available to be Crew Adjacent.

7 Likes

Are you not available for the showing on the 9th? If not I’m sure I could watch it again on the 16th. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I am not available on the 9th. And I am not asking for an encore showing. Mondays seems to be the Crew’s Night and I am hoping there will be something going on. If not, then …alas.

5 Likes

Sorry @AntLeon,

5 Likes

So. Alas.

5 Likes
5 Likes

What do you want to watch? Some might be able to get together even if there isn’t an official WAL.

5 Likes

let me hurt myself by having a think on it. It should be Crew appropriate, yes?

6 Likes

Generally I would say probably, but I know we’ve watched things that aren’t really Harley-related before, such as The Witches. I personally don’t mind hanging out with these excellent peeps even if we’re not watching DC-related items.

5 Likes

I didn’t mean Harley-related per se. just something that would be more “I’d be watching what? With who? Oh yeah. I’m in.”

5 Likes

well now I’m excited to know what you’re thinking of having us watch!

6 Likes

Again, that is the sort of appropriateness of the selection to be made. I’ve clearly set the bar and best not disappoint.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 10.45.18 PM
This was me on Discord when confronted with a TSS spoiler. I did NOT click it. I will remain strong. HOW ARE WE GONNA PROTECT OURSELVES FROM SPOILERS THIS WEEK?!?! I’m gonna end up walking around blindfolded and bumping into the furniture everywhere.

7 Likes

Thought I’d leave this here. Nothing major just more hype for next week.

6 Likes

Hey @Antleon! The answer you seek is: :crystal_ball: Yes. You can DM me if you’re eager to know what I have lined up for the Crew. Or join the club for notifications. :mailbox_with_mail:

8 Likes

@iJest I know we’ll have a spoiler thread here (because I asked for one, lol!), but :eyes: everywhere else, I basically just don’t go online until I watch! :diamonds: Avoiding spoilers is almost like a sport to me. :laughing: Ask @KM_726 I look like this:

8 Likes

I may take you up on that. Or, I might just wait for the surprise. if i don’t have access then …alas.

5 Likes

@AntLeon I’m just a DM away if ya want to co-conspire. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I would DM you if your profile was not hidden.

5 Likes

@AntLeon :shushing_face: There’s a magical way around that…

under messages, when you start a new message, just add me as the recipient :tada: that oughta do it.

Ps. (Tag invites: Round 1) Hi @IssacBrown @NovellPaladin @TheCosmicMoth @hashtag-goodtobejo @discordia57 @gwynerso :wave: :purple_heart: Come play.

8 Likes