Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Oh, I’m there @ejdias.95910. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks! I think I am :hugs:

5 Likes

Wait… what? Are you OK Mighty @Mae? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

All good, nothing bad :hugs:

6 Likes

Whew. Ok, that’s good. :purple_heart: :hugs: :relieved:

5 Likes

Love this! Thx for posting it Queen @Razzzcat! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Our girl Margot along with John Cena and TSS helmer James Gunn appeared on The Jimmy Kimmel Show a few nights back and brought with them a fun clip showing a sequence wherein King “tries on a disguise” for a mission (the King footage begins at the 14:51 minute mark if you wanna’ jump ahead to it) -

:00_suicide_squad2: :00_harley_quinn: :shark: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Thank you @ejdias.95910, it was awesome!!!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you @Razzzcat, it wouldn’t be a real party without The Typer!!!

5 Likes

This was hilarious, thank you @DC89 for posting it!!!

5 Likes

You’re welcome Sir! Super fun clip. :+1:

5 Likes

:star: :eye:

7 Likes

After seeing so many great reviews and recommendations for this movie, I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this! King Shark looks exactly like he does on the Harley Quinn animated series, and of course, Margot Robbie is the perfect Harley Quinn! I fully intend to overindulge in food for this watch along, which brings me to this important question: What are the best foods and snacks for this sort of movie?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Did anyone else get tickets to see tomorrow nights early screening? I will be at the one in Denver! “You Don’t Know Squad”: An Exclusive, Advanced Screening of James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad

7 Likes

Nope, I live far away from the nearest one but do have a fun time and tell us how the experience was!

6 Likes

Sadly I could not

5 Likes

It is not guarantied, first come first serve, so we will see if I even get in…

6 Likes

That is awesome. :heart_eyes: I’d love to be able to see that in-person.

Have fun! I remember being able to see an early screening of Justice League and it was definitely a memorable experience - nothing can beat being among a crowd of like-minded fans when watching DC movies. Crossing my fingers you make it in. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Also-

#Cheryl’sFave :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes