Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

I totally remember seeing THIS ATHFCMFT (I had to look up the exact name) at the theater.

It was just, AMAZING seeing it start like this.

And what was even better was my buddy who didn’t watch a lot of this enjoy the hell out of herself. Especially because she was in to punk.

5 Likes

Here in my town, we used to have a theater at a local mall, but it shut down years ago. That was due to the burgeoning of internet streaming. The closest theater is many miles away, so streaming is pretty much the main way I watch movies.

4 Likes

The Aqua Teen movie was great. I saw it as soon as it came out in theaters, with about…4 other people in the auditorium.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how much of the WAL I’ll actually be able to catch tonight, but I didn’t forget about it for once! Hopefully I get to join you all, but if not, I hope everyone has a grand ole time watching this group of crazy misfits on the big (or small) screen tonight! :00_suicide_squad2: :boom:

5 Likes

Omg you’re here @TheGirlWonder12! Hi! :wave: No worries if you can’t stay. Nice to see ya tho! :hugs::purple_heart:

Ps. @Mae Thank you for the glorious tunage! @TheCosmicMoth we accept fashionably late here. :sunglasses: and now Id like to know what @iJest is drinking tonight? Lol

6 Likes

Margot should take the Peep challenge :laughing:

7 Likes

I would take it with her, for that’s how I’ll likely only ever eat them. :laughing:

4 Likes

Getting into my pjs

6 Likes

:bowing_woman:

3 Likes

Its only…5/6/7/8:43!

Geez man, I’m in my shorts. :wink:

3 Likes

Getting set up now! Also gotta wish a happy birthday to the crew! :cobb_squad:

6 Likes

Yeah, there WERE like four… like 6 people split up into four groups.
I’m still shocked it got a semi-wide release.

4 Likes

It’s always a pleasure to see you @Razzzcat (and the rest of the crew as well :wink: Happy birthday to the best crew there is btw! :tada: :partying_face:)! I’m getting the movie set up now so at the very least I’ll be able to catch the beginning of it! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to stop by the spoiler reaction thread to share your thoughts! Have fun watching, I’ve gotta go to bed or I’d watch it with y’all!

7 Likes

Alright friends:
Grab your beverage of choice (I’m having limeade w/ mint​:cup_with_straw:), watch along, and help us keep track! :memo: :face_with_monocle: For science, of course.

Also, please vote in this highly scientific poll!

:diamonds: Twizzlers or Red Vines?

• Red Vines. They’re squishy and make good straws for beverages.
  • Twizzlers. I like the taste and feel of fruity wax.
  • Gasp! Twizzlers are delicious—how dare you!?
  • Neither. Black Licorice, all the way.
  • Ew. None of the above: Peeps!*

0 voters

Ps. 13 MlNUTES!! :boom:

7 Likes

Thanks @Behemoth I’ll drop that up top too so everyone can see it. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

There’s no way I wouldn’t have seen ATHF in theaters back then, crowded theater or not. It’s my all-time favorite non-anime Adult Swim show.

2 Likes

Ugh I want to vote for Twizzlers, Black Licorice, and Peeps!

2 Likes

Just getting the vibe right for the movie

5 Likes

Grape Red Vines are my jam, otherwise it’s Strawberry Twizzlers all the way.

Black licorice=:nauseated_face:

4 Likes